8

Jennie's POV

I was going home when saw Jisoo, going home I guess. It was raining heavy. She had an umbrella but still soaked in rain. I just wanted to ignore her and go home, but something inside me telling me to offer that filth a lift. Ugh...

Me: hey!! Jisoo!!

She stopped walking and looked around then saw my car. I waved at her.

Me: c'mon I'll give a lift to your home. Its raining hard..

She just stood there frozen then after sometime her eyes widen and she shakes her head violently saying no. What the fuck!!?? I just wanted to give her a lift politely and she just declined it. My anger is raised but before I yelled profanities to her, she started to ran. That action made me confused.

Me: yah!!! Where are you going??!!!

But she just ran away. What the fuck just happened??!!! No one ran away from me, I am Jennie Kim. Everyone obeyed me. My other half of the brain constantly saying that am I that bad? I just wanted her to go home safely??!! Wait... what??!!!! When did I started to care about that filthy Jisoo??!!

I'm gonna crazy...

Jisoo's POV

Ahhh!!! That's a close call... I'm sure Jennie was planning something bad that's why she offering me lift..

I'm in my room preparing some study materials for our study session. Lisa will be here any time. I am again alone in this house, my foster mom and dad is out of the town for business for 1 week. I like being alone though. Its 6 in the evening and still Lisa is not here. I think she forgot about our meeting. Then the door bell rang. I quickly went downstairs and peek outside from the kitchen window to saw Lisa was standing there.

I opened the door and smiled at her, she just stared at me. I felt uncomfortable under her gaze, it's like she can see through my soul.

Me: uhm... please come in, it's cold outside..

She nodded and come inside. I closed the door and looked at her. She was looking around our living room.

Lisa: it's a nice house....

She said in a low voice and give me a small smile.

Me: uh.. thanks..

I smiled at her.

Me: let's go to my room.. we will work on our project there.

Lisa: okay..

We went to my room. She saw my room in amusement. Because I have plenty of pikachu soft toys. I felt my cheeks burn. I'm totally embarrassed.

Lisa: so you're a pikachu lover??

She asked in amusement.

Me: uh.. yeah..

I scratch my nape and giggled nervously. Why am I even nervous though??

Me: L-lets start our pr-project..

Lisa: cute...

I was shocked at her compliment. I looked at her and saw her blushing slightly.

Lisa: uhm... let's just start..

We are working like 2 hours now and the project is 70% done. Lisa is a smart girl. I am typing on my laptop but I can feel Lisa is staring at me. I think she has a staring problem.

Lisa: where is your parents??

Me: they are on a business tour for one week...

Lisa: so you're alone in this house ??

She quirks her eyebrow.

Me: yeah..

Lisa: don't you feel afraid or alone??..

Me: no...

She didn't said anything just laid back on my bed and closee her eyes.

After like 30 minutes i finished my work and looked over to Lisa who was sleeping peacefully. She looked so beautiful even when she just sleeping.   She looks so adorable and cute. I took my phone and clicked a picture of her sleeping.

Her phone suddenly started to ring, she jolts awake.

Lisa: oh.. I just fell asleep..

Me: it's ok..

Lisa: what time it is?

Me: 9:05

Lisa: oh... I'm sorry for not helping you in the project..

She looked down guilty.

Me: hey... you did help me. Don't worry..

She gave me a small smile.. we felt in silence.

Lisa: so I think it's time for me to go...

She awkwardly said.

Me: uh.. yeah..

We went downstairs, she was about to go but turned around and hug me. I was so shocked that I just stood their frozen.

Lisa: thank you... for you know... accepting my apology...

She whispered in my ear that send shivers down my spine.

She broke the hug and give me bright smile. I was blushing madly.

Lisa: so I guess see you tomorrow..

Me: y-yes.. se-e y-you to-morrow..

Lisa: bye.. good night.. and sweet dreams..

She smiled shyly and went out of the house.

Me: yes you too Lisa-ya...

I whispered those words.

I don't know how much time I stood their. A knock on the door brought me back to reality. Who the hell is that at this time??

I opened the door and saw Rosé was standing, smiling cutely at me.

Rosé: yo..

Me: what are you doing here at this time??

Rosé: can you let me in first?? It's cold outside..

Me: oh yeah... hahaha... sorry..

She come inside and sat on the sofa.

Me: now tell me..

Rosé: why?? You're not happy that I'm here??

She said sadly and pouted. Ohmygod!! I can't resist that pout.

Me: its not like that Rosie.

I said and sat next to her.

Rosé: I'm here because I'm worried about you.. I thought you're alone in this house so you might be afraid. Hehehe...

I smiled at her. She really is a great friend.

Me: I appreciate that..

Rosé: yes!!! I bought pizza and your favourite fried chicken... Let's eat and enjoy some Juicy movies on Netflix..

Me: yes!!!!!!

We enjoyed the night together.... watching Netflix and eating lots of foods.

_____________________________