37

Jennie's POV

Tomorrow Jisoo is going to Harvard. I'm waiting here in the cafe for Jisoo. Its snowing outside. The cafe is empty, its only me who is waiting for her. I know Jisoo is dating Lisa, but she isn't her gf yet. I can at least try to confess again, this time my feelings are true. I am so in my thought that I don't noticed Jisoo sit in front of me.

Jisoo: hey Jennie.

Jennie: oh hey. I'm sorry for calling at this time.

Jisoo: it's totally fine. So uhmm how are you doing?

Jennie: I... don't know. That's why I wanted to talk to you.

She stared at me, with those deep brown eyes that I always drowned into.

Jennie: uhh how are you and umm Lisa?

Jisoo: hmm we are good.

Jennie: heard you two are dating?

I said not trying to hide my disappointment.

Jisoo: yes we are. How about you? Still with Skylar or get someone else?

She said in a joking way but I know she mocked me. I give her a small smile.

Jennie: we broke up. Just after a few of that incident.

The conversation died down, it's a very heavy atmosphere around us. I can feel the tension and I guess she feels too. I just stared at her while she is staring outside the window at the falling snow. she looks ethereal in the dim light. I couldn't help but to touch her cheek, caressing it. I can feel her got rigid under my touch then moved away. I felt guilty, touching her, but I can't stop.

Jisoo: don't do it please.

Jennie: are you disgusted by my touch?

She looked at me once then again looked outside. I need to tell her how much I miss her. I hold her hand, which felt warm and that gives me comfort.

Jennie: I miss you Jisoo.

I looked at her with hope but she pulled her hand away, standing up.

Jisoo: If you are only gonna talk about it then I'm going home. I need to get rest before I head off for Harvard.

She walked out of the cafe as I followed her. I need to confess to her. I know she will not reject me, she loved me. I hold her hand as we are not outside of the cafe under the street light.

Jennie: Jisoo listen to me first please!

Jisoo: stop touching me Jennie!!!

I remove my hand.

Jennie: this time I'm telling truth that I love you. I really love you Jisoo, after I broke up with you I realised that I fall for you. I ---

Jisoo: stop. Just stop it! I gave you my everything yet you don't even give it value. And there is Lisa, sho wants me from start, she loves me from start. She keep on doing her best to make me happy but I just overlook it.

If my heart is made of glass, one can hear the cracking her of breaking. She pointed at the ring in her ring finger.

Jisoo: I'm Lisa's gf. I don't want to hurt her anymore. She give me the love, comfort, safety I want. I trusted on you, I thought you'll keep me safe but no, I was wrong. I'm going to start my new life with her, you should start yours also, because I know you have feelings for me now. Even though I forgive you, I don't want to get in anything with you. Have grate life Jennie, I hope we will meet in future. Take care. Good bye.

With that she left. I don't even have the power to tell her stop her. I want to beg to her but I know she won't stop for me. She have Lisa who can give her everything. I hate myself for ruining my chance to feel love from her. I feel numb. Maybe this is how Jisoo felt when broke up with her, maybe even worst than this.

I'm sorry Jisoo. I truly am sorry. But it is true that I love you, so much. I'll always be by your side.

Lisa's POV

I'm sulking all the way to airport. Jisoo is laughing with Rosé and Yeri. Can't she see me sulking? We arrived at the airport in time. I put down the luggage as Jisoo hugged Rosé and Yeri. Both of them are crying. Then she come to me.

Jisoo: hey my baby.

She said pulling me closer.

Lisa: hmpk! Now you remember me? Go to those two.

I pouted as she kissed my lips.

Jisoo: why are you so cute?

She pinched my cheek, but I remove her hand.

Jisoo: whyy??? You are annoyed because I'm leaving?

I nods.

Jisoo: oh my baby! It's only for 3 years hubby! I'll be back before you know it.

She kissed my chin. I smile at her cuteness. Holding her waist, pull her closer.

Lisa: promise me, you'll not forget me? Or even look at anyone?

Jisoo: hahaha! I only have my eyes on you. And you should also keep your eyes on me.

Lisa: always and forever.

I leaned down kiss her lips. The announcement for the plane, they heard.

Jisoo: I need to go now baby.

Lisa: I know but I don't want you to go.

I keep on hugging her tightly. She patted my back. I let her go.

Jisoo: I'm your wifey, I'll come back soon and we will live together happily.

Lisa: I love you.

Jisoo: I love you most my hubby.

She give me a sweet kiss then walked to boarding, waving at us.

I know she will come back and we will start a happy life. Until then I need to build my career so I can give her everything.

My baby, I love you. See you soon.

______________________________________

The End!!!!

No, the epilogue is coming!!!

100 Votes and comment.

Tell me how you like this story!

Thank you for all of your support!!

I love you all <3333