20

3rd person POV

Jennie get up early to pick Jisoo for School. She dressed up in her usual black attires and went out. 15 minutes of riding her motorbike, she parked her bike in front of Jisoo's house and texted Jisoo.

Chichu: Good morning beautiful. I am already here to pick you up.

Jennie waited for a few moments and saw Jisoo gets out of her house and went to her with an irritated expression.

Jennie: what's with that expression??

Jisoo: do you really need to pick me up?!

Jennie: of course I need to. You are my  gf and I always treat my girlfriend the best.

Jisoo: ughhh I didn't said yes to be your gf, I only say yes to courting!

Jennie giggled at Jisoo's reaction, she found Jisoo's reaction cute.

Jennie: I will win your heart in a snap

Jennie smirked and Jisoo just groaned.  Jennie ride on her motorbike while Jisoo just stared at the bike.

Jisoo: why are you riding this bike today??

Jennie: well my car is repairing. Come on hop on!

Jisoo: n-no! I'm not gonna ride it!!

Jennie raised her eyebrow.

Jennie: why?? Are you afraid of riding bike??

Jisoo just blushed in embarrassment and nodded. Jennie giggled at her cute reaction and hold Jisoo's hand, pulled her closer. Jisoo startled by her reaction.

Jisoo: yah!! What are you doing!?

Jennie: you are so cute chichuu~

Jennie pinched her cheeks. Jisoo slapped Jennie's hand away.

Jennie: we are gonna late for school... come on chu hop on...

Jisoo sighed and hop on the bike. When Jennie started to drive Jisoo screamed and hug Jennie's waist tight. Jennie smiled.

The ride was really eventful. Whenever Jennie speed up Jisoo scream and hit her back then hug her tighter and hide her face on Jennie's back. It's a dreadful ride for Jisoo but Jennie enjoyed it the most.

All of the students keep on staring and whispering about Jisoo and Jennie. Some of the girls glaring and badmouthing about Jisoo. Jisoo know very well that this gonna happened, she is not that surprised about it. Since Jennie is a hotshot, of course each and everyone of this school have crush on her and now she is courting someone else. Jisoo approached her locker while Jennie following her. As she opened her locker, garbage flew out from her locker and nasty words written all over her locker. Jennie was shocked also.

Jisoo: what the hell!!

Jennie looked around the hall and glared each and every student.

Jennie: WHO THE FUCK DID THIS!!? TELL ME!!

Jennie shouted coldly. No one said anything and looking terrified.

Jisoo: jen stop

Jennie: noo!! Tell me who did this or els--

Seulgi: me... I did this

Jennie: what is your damn problem!? Why did you do that!!?

Irene: because I told her to do this!!

As expected,  Jisoo thought.

Irene: you choose her Jennie. And she is gonna pay for this.

Irene looking straight at Jisoo,it makes Jisoo scared. Lisa was also in the crowd, she clenched her fist and about to go to Jisoo but Jennie started to speak.

Jennie: Irene stop doing this. Jisoo is my gf now, if you ever try to do anything to her I will probably beat you up to death. Stay in your lane fucker!!

She finished talking, hold Jisoo's hand and walked to the class. Lisa slowly followed them trying to look cold but the sadness is still there.

In the class, everyone was shocked when they saw Jisoo and Jennie holding hands. Jisoo pulled her hand away, Jennie pouted.

Jisoo: Jen you should go now. Thanks for standing up for me.

Jisoo smiled.

Jennie: you're my girlfriend, of course I'm gonna defend you.

Jisoo rolled her eyes.

Jisoo: I am not your gf yet..

Jennie: yeah yeah Whatever you say princess.

That pet name make Jisoo blush. Lisa walked up slowly to them. Jisoo saw her and got excited.

Jisoo: hey Lisa!!

Lisa: hey Jisoo, Jennie

Jennie: yoo Lis!

Lisa: go to your class jen, stop flirting with your girlfriend now

Lisa said it sarcastically,

Jisoo smacked Lisa's arm as Lisa giggled.

Jisoo: I'm not her girlfriend!

Lisa: oww ok ok! Stop hitting me!

Lisa hold Jisoo's hands, Jennie don't like it. Jennie cleared her throat.

Jennie: well I'll get going now... Chu baby I will see you at lunch.

Jennie took Jisoo's hand and kissed it, making Jisoo blush. Lisa just looked away.

Jennie: Lis please take care of my baby while I'm away.

Lisa secretly rolled her eyes, but nodded nonetheless.

After Jennie left, students keep on glaring at Jisoo. Jisoo just looked down and tried to focus on her book. Lisa notice it and glared at the others.

Lisa: Jisoo don't worry about them okay

Lisa said and give Jisoo a side hug.

Jisoo just nodded and smiled. She looked over at Rosé's sit but unfortunately she was not present. She will call her to know why is she absent.

_____________________________________