30

3rd person POV

Lisa, stayed with Jisoo until she fall asleep. She went out of the room, to talk to doctor. She didn't found Rosé, so she went straight to the doctor's chamber. She talked to the doctor and about to go to Jisoo's room when she got a call from Yeri.

Lisa: hello?

Yeri: Lisa! Come fast to the nearest park! Rosé is beating up Jennie!

Lisa: what the fuck!

Yeri hung up already. Lisa can't just leave Jisoo alone, but luckily her foster parents already came.

Minzy: where is Jisoo!?

Lisa: she is in room no. 12. Aunty please stay with Jisoo, I need to go somewhere.

Minzy: but what exactly happened?

Lisa: I'll tell you later!

Lisa run out of the hospital, going to the nearest park. Then she saw Rosé and Jennie sitting on the bench, with others. They both are bruised and bloody. She walked towards them.

Lisa: what the fuck happened her?

Rosé: she called me, and dared to ask me about Jisoo's condition.

She said pointing at Jennie.

Jennie: I know I have fault but I didn't told those boys to rape Jisoo! Lisa please trust me!

Lisa stared at her coldly.

Lisa: me? Trust you again? Never. I warned you to not hurt Jisoo yet you did. Breaking her from the core. Do you even see how miserable, terrified she looks now!?

Jennie: I'm sorry. Please trust me Li--

She said holding Lisa's hand. But Lisa pushed her away.

Lisa: Jennie, if I didn't promised to Jisoo that I'll never fight with anyone, you'll probably dead by now. Let's just go Rosé.

All of them are shocked at Lisa's calm behaviour. She known to be the cold hearted person, who can beat up without having second thoughts. But this Lisa is completely different. Before she walked away, she turned around to Jennie.

Lisa: from now on I'll be her protector 24/7. Don't even try to come near her, or else I don't know what will I do. And for you Jennie, I love her, I'll not let you  or anyone hurt her again!

With that she left with Rosé. Jennie and her friends are all left shocked.

10 days later

Today is Jisoo's scholarship examination. Jisoo already gets ready for her exam. She recovered physically but not mentally. Her parents and Rosé, told her to not stress about exam but she didn't listened to them. On the other hand, Lisa didn't told me to stop, yet she encouraged her.

Lisa: Jisooya! Are you ready yet!?

She shouted from downstairs. She is taking Jisoo to school. Jisoo come downstairs hurriedly, then they left for school.

Lisa: Jisoo, will you be okay?

Jisoo: hmm... I will... besides you are with me.

Jisoo's personality changed drastically. From a goofy person to a silent one. She forget to smile, always being scared. If someone place hand over her shoulder makes her scared. Lisa understands that, and Jisoo trusts Lisa the most at this point.

As they arrived at school, all students started to stared and gossiping about Jisoo. Lisa hold her hand tightly,pulling her towards the classroom, glaring everyone.

Lisa: Jisoo, after your exam go straight to the field okay? I have a game today. If you don't feel like going there then wait for me in the garden okay?

Jisoo give her a small smile.

Jisoo: okay okay... now go, you also have exam today.

Lisa: Jisoo... don't mind them okay? Just focus on your exam.

She said, kiss her forehead. Jisoo nodded, walking inside her classroom. She sit down in her assigned seat. She didn't looked at others because they are looking at her with pitiful and judging eyes.

After 2 and half hours, her exam ends. She went to the cafeteria to buy sandwiches and coffees for her and Lisa. She was buying the food, suddenly everyone started to murmuring while looking at their phones and pointing at Jisoo. Jisoo didn't understand what's happening until, Skylar come out of nowhere and gaining others attention.

Skylar: Everyone! Please attention!! You must have seen the video that is going viral in our school and in our town. This one!

She played the video on her phone, and volume up to highest. It's the video of Jisoo and the other boys trying to rape her.

Skylar: oh!! There you are Jisoo!! Did you see the video?

She smirked, walking towards her. Jisoo couldn't said anything as she started to having a panick attack. She dropped her food and run out from the cafeteria.

Jennie saw the whole thing, but didn't have the courage to go to Jisoo. She angrily walked up to Skylar.

Jennie: enough!! What do you think you are doing!?

Skylar: why? You don't like it? How much of a whor--

Jennie: say another word and I'll forget that you are our business partner's daughter.

She said, clenching her fists.

Skylar: why are you being so protective to her? Didn't you just played with her because of the bet? Or do you really like her?

Jennie: I don't want to give explanations to someone like you.

With that she left the cafeteria, finding Jisoo.

On the other hand, Lisa and Rosé both saw the video. They are also worried, so they decided to complain it to the principal. Rosé go to the principal while Lisa went to Jisoo's classroom but didn't find her.

Jisoo sat at the edge on the rooftop, staring blankly at the cloudy sky.

Jisoo's POV

Why me? Why it's always have to me be to get hurts this much? I didn't do anything wrong to anyone, then why? How am I gonna face others after what happened? They are gonna mock me again, bully me again. I'm tired, im tired of this. God, please take me. I don't wanna live anymore.

I stared down at the height of the building, then stand up on the edge. I really wanna die. This world is not for me. I moved closer to the edge... then....

_______________________________________

Cliffhanger!!!!!

Vote and comment!!