4

Jisoo's POV

Currently I'm on my way to school. I prayed to God that I will not crossed path with those bullies. As I got close to my school I saw Rosé waving at me. I waved back. As I approached her she greeted me with her bright smile.

Rosé: Good morning Jisoo

Me: a very good morning to you too Rosé. Were you waiting for me?

Rosé: yes!!... uhm.. I mean yeah.. I thought you want some company.. a-and we have s-same clas--

Me: I appreciate it. Thank you.

Rosé: I'm always here for you.

She smiled again. Then we headed to our class room.

Me: by the way Rosé... you looked cute when you blabbered...

I laughed at how she got red because what I said. Then she joined into laughing.

We are laughing and talking when someone slammed their locker. We turned to see who it is. It was the girl from the math class and Jennie's friend, Lisa. She glared at Rosé and Rosé returned the glare with same coldness. Then she looked at me and something flashed in her eyes only for a second, I don't know what is that. Lisa walked toward us.

Lisa: move the fuck out of my way losers.

She said in a cold voice.

Rosé: what if we don't?

Me: Rosé please...

I hold Rosé's hand tightly. We move out from her way.

Lisa: what are you staring at freak?

She asked me and I looked at my feet.

Rosé: hey!! Don't call her that!! You're the bully here.. you're a disgusting lunatic... you're a bit--

Before I could stop Rosé, Lisa punched her in her face then kicked her stomach. I ran towards them and pulled Lisa off of Rosé.

Me: Please Lisa stop!! Stop! I'm sorry for what she said. Please leave her.

I held Lisa's arm, she looked at me and I'm sure her hard expression soften.

Rosé: stop apologising Jisoo-ah.. she is a bitch!!

Lisa yanked her hand from me and again kicked Rosé.

Me: Please Lisa don't!! Stop!! Leave her please!!!

At last she stopped.

Lisa: how pathetic you are.. begging mercy... you look good in that begging character.. Kim Jisoo...

Lisa laughed maniacally and walked towards our math class.

I helped Rosé up and took her to the infirmary. The way to the infirmary all students stared and whispering about me and Rosé.

The nurse asked us how it happened. Rosé simply told her that she got into a fight with the badass Lisa. The nurse didn't ask further questions. We already late for our class. So the nurse told us to wait in the infirmary, she gave us the absent card. I request the nurse not to tell the principal about this. After the nurse left I walked over to Rosé.

Me: Hey.. are you feeling better now?

Rosé: yap.. are you okay Jisoo?

I didn't reply her, i looked down and tears started to falling down my face. Rosé held my face and lift my face. She was shocked to see me crying.

Rosé: J-jisoo... don't c-cry---

Before she finished I hugged her. She immediately hugged me back. I sobbed on her shoulder. She is rubbing my back to make me feel better. I left her embrace.

Me: Because of me you get into trouble. You got hurt badly. I'm nothing but a trouble seeker. I don't think you should friend with me.

Rosé: what the fuck are you talking about??!!! I promised you that I'll be here for you in every situation. Don't be silly. It's nothing okay? Now look at me and smile. I wanna see your blissful smile.

I blushed hard after hearing what she said.

Rosé: aye~ chichoo is blushing... cute~~

Me: yah!! Don't call me chichoo!!

Rosé: chichoo... chichoo...

She said in her cute voice. Then we laughed. After the laughter died down, I stared at her.. she had a small cut on her forehead, a busted lip and of course a bruised stomach. She is really cute.. and I felt bad for getting her into this mess.

Me: thank you... rosie.. thank you for everything.

Rosé: stop thanking me.. I'm your friend.. and wait.. what did you just call me?

Me: Rosie..

Rosé: oh...

Me: you like the name... hahaha... you're so cute...

I laughed at her red face again..

After a few minutes later the bell rang for the second period. I told Rosé to rest but she is so stubborn and follow me to the class.

I'm happy to have Rosé.

Suddenly I remember those big brown eyes that stared at me. Lisa. Who is she? Why is she like that? Why did she act like that in the morning? We didn't even do anything? Many questions are swirling into my mind. I hope nothing will happen at the rest of the day. I only hope that??

_______________^_____________

Vote and lots of comments please.