9

Jennie's POV

Its lunch time, me and my gang is in the cafeteria. I didn't saw Lisa in 3 days. Maybe she is again participating in those street fights. That poor girl always suffocating herself. I was brought back to reality by a scream. Its Jisoo again.. why is she so pathetic and weak??

Irene: you bitch!! I told you to bring me my lunch.. are you a dumb!!??

Jisoo: I'm s-sorry..

Irene was about to slap her when Rosé butted in.

Rosé: stop bullying her!!

Seulgi: why should we listen to you Ms. Park??

Jisoo: Rosie please..

Irene pushed Jisoo hard on the floor and poured the milk on her head. Whole cafeteria started to laugh. Joy forced Jisoo stand up while Sowon about to assault her, I can't take it anymore. I went towards them and held Sowon's hand.

Jennie: stop this...

I said in my usual cold tone.

Irene: why are you stopping us Jen?? Ooo you want to beat her right??

Jennie: no I don't want to... why are you guys always picking on Jisoo??

Seulgi: oh so now you're defending her?? What did she do to you?? Sleep with you?? Huh?? Is she that good in bed tha---

I punched Seulgi hard. Jisoo ran out of the cafeteria while Rosé followed her. I seriously don't know what is wrong with me? Past few weeks I constantly thinking about Jisoo. She is so soft, fragile, yet strong. After all this bullying she still smiled. I like her bright smile. Wait what??!!

I went out of the cafeteria. I want some peace.

Rosé POV

I don't know where Jisoo is?? She ran out of the cafeteria, I followed her but no result. I was passing by a old abandoned classroom when I heard someone crying. I know who is she, jisoo. I quietly opened the door and saw Jisoo sat on the floor, curled up in a ball.

Rosé: Chu...

She looked up and the sight break my heart. Her beautiful bright big doe eyes now swollen red from crying. She looked away from me, tried to hide her face. I went over to her and sat beside her. We didn't spoke for a few minutes. I slowly wrapped my arms around her. She needed a hug. I hugged her tightly, caressing her hair.

Rosé: its okay chu.. I know I'm a failure as a friend, I didn't even do anything for you.. I'm sorry Jisoo..

I felt horrible for not doing anything.

Jisoo: Hey Rosie don't say things like that... I'm grateful that you're my friend. Who wants to be friend with someone like me??

Rosé: yah!! Don't say that. Who wouldn't want to be your friend. You're smart, funny, cute, caring, kind and most of all beautiful.

She looked away and I can see her blushing. She looked cute.

Rosé: aww... you're blushing jichu...

Jisoo: w-what no-no...

Rosé: yes!.

Jisoo: no!

I started to tickle her and she burst out laughing. We settled down after a minute. She is still giggling. At least she is not crying anymore.

Jisoo: thank you Rosie.

Rosé: why?

Jisoo: for being my friend. Always being by my side when I need you. And for making me smile.