2

Jisoo's POV

It is lunch. I am now heading to the canteen. I buy my lunch and went to sit at a table further away from the crowd. I was so engrossed in my reading I didn't realise that some of the students surrounded me. Someone cleared her throat, I looked up to see the girls who laughed at me at the hallway with Jennie.

I kind of scared seeing them.

??: hey newbie... what's your name?

I didn't answer as my anxiety kicking in.

??: yah!!! What did she asked answer her you freak!!!

Me: K-Kim Jisoo

??: ohohoho... so Ms. Jisoo why did you ran away from us?? In the morning.. answer!!!!

The short girl slammed the table, gaining attention from each and every student from the canteen.

I lowered down my head in embarrassment. Why always it did to me?

Jennie: Irene... she is dumb.. don't waste your time here..

Here comes the leader... ugh....

Jennie: answer the damn question or else you will see the consequence. I'm being polite with you Jisoo...

I gulped but before I answer they showered with milk.. my vision blurred with tears.

??- yah!! Stop that!!!

I turned to see whose voice is that, and saw the girl from math class, who glared at me.

Jennie: Lisa??? What do you want??

I kind of relived that someone stand up for me until Lisa said...

Lisa: Jen you're enjoying this without me?? I'm your best friend buddy..

Jennie: I'm sorry Lis... come on let's have some fun with this shit...

Before they did something extreme I ran away again...

I ended up at the bathroom. I locked the door of a stall and started to cry.

What did I even do to them?? Why everyone treated me like this?? I was getting bullied from the start.. everyone hates me. I pulled out my pocket knife. Cutting myself is the only thing that can prevent me from the pain.

I took out the pocket knife and cut my arm. Then someone knock on the stall door.

______________________________

How's it?? 2nd chapter.