36

Jisoo's POV

Finally it's the graduation day. I waited for so long. I am so happy, because me and Lisa are now dating, I got the international scholarship for Harvard University. Mom, dad, Lisa, Rosé and Yeri are all happy for me. Yes, Yeri become our friends also. She really is a good person.

I am currently walking to school alone, cause Lisa went to fulfill the details for our apartment. Yes, we bought an apartment, well Lisa did with her money and we are going to live together soon. Since I told her to court me, she is doing her best, and I fall for her each effort. She is totally the type of person I want, the childish yet mature but goofy one. I have a surprise for her.

I arrived at the school and saw Rosé with Yeri talking to some other girls. In between this Rosé and Yeri gotten closer. We suspected that they are dating but they didn't admitted it until we caught them making out in the back of our school. They were really embarrassed. Me and Lisa keep on teasing them.

I approached them.

Jisoo: hey lovebirds!

Yeri: yoo Jisoo!

Rosé: hey chichu!

We hugged each other.

Rosé: where is your boyfriend?

Jisoo: what!?

Yeri: she means Lisa, and of course Lisa gives some boyfriend vibe so don't deny.

I rolled my eyes at them.

Jisoo: she went to fill some details for the apartment but she would have been here by now.

I looked around then saw Jennie with her friends, looking at me. I casually looked away from her. But I can see the sadness in her eyes. In these 2 months she kinds of trying to grab my attention by helping others or joining our music club or asking my help in homework. But I always stayed in my lane, I never did extra talk to her because I don't want to get in touch with her anymore. She maybe changed but I'm still scared to even get under her shadow. I thought hard before I let Lisa in my heart. She was hurt by me from the start and I don't want to hurt her anymore. I want to grab want I have in front of me, who is giving me love. I don't want any toxic person or relationship in my life anymore.

I was so in my thought that I didn't notice, Lisa come up behind me, hugging me.

Jisoo: woah!! You scared me!

I said pinching her arm.

Lisa: oww!! Sorry sorry. The graduation ceremony is about to start. Let's go guys.

She said as the four of us went inside the hall. When our Principal called me to give a speech for being the topper and getting the Scholarship for Harvard. Everybody is clapping, cheering excluding Irene's group. I give the speech, thanking my parents, teachers and friends.

After our graduation ceremony, we all are sitting it the bleachers. Talking about who's going where or in which college until Jennie come.

Jennie: uhmm hey congratulations guys.

We looked at each other. Lisa is glaring at her but hold her hand to stop her from fighting.

Jisoo: thanks. Congratulations to you too Jennie.

Jennie: uhh thanks. Do you mind if I talk to you for a moment?

Jisoo: sure.

It's our last day in school, after this we don't know if we can see each other or not so I agreed.

Lisa: be careful wifey.

She whispered in my ear. I blushed at the endearment. Me and Jennie went to  the garden.

Jisoo: so what do you wanna talk?

Jennie: umm you are going to Harvard?

Jisoo: yes. That's my dream.

Jennie: I just you know... I am really sorry for what I did and what happened to you. Can you see meet me before you fly to Harvard? Like somewhere else.

I stared at her, I can tell that she wants to tell me something but hesitating. I risked it and said yes.

Jisoo: okay.

Jennie: thank you!

She hold my hand before thanking me.

I told Lisa to come to my house. Mom and dad already left for their work after leaving my graduation ceremony. I am really lucky to have this kind foster parents. They are really great.

I told Lisa to take bath, while I prepared our lunch. Actually I'm gonna surprise her, by asking her to be my girlfriend. I want us to be official before I fly to Harvard. Lisa is going to study in the local college, she wants to be a dance teacher. In my opinion she is the best dancer i have ever seen. I placed all of her favourite dishes on the table, preparing myself, then waiting for her.

Lisa's POV

I changed into comfy clothes before going downstairs. I am immediately shocked by the dishes on the table. Thise are all of my favourite dishes and also it's decorated in a cute way. Are we having a date lunch in the house? I thought giggling.

I felt two slim arms wrapped around my waist from the back. I smiled, before pulling her in front of me, holding her waist.

Lisa: hey baby.

I said kissing her nose, as she giggled.

Lisa: I love this.

I said pointing at the table.

Jisoo: sit here and close your eyes.

She push my down on the chair, i looked at her confused.

Jisoo: close your eyes.

I obeyed her. After 1 or 2 minutes later I felt holding my hand.

Jisoo: don't open your eyes yet.

I nodded. She slip something in my ring finger, and it seems like a ring. I couldn't wait anymore and open my eyes. I saw her kneeling in front of me, holding my hand, which I hand a beautiful ring on.

Jisoo: will you be my girlfriend Lisa?

I felt speechless. I lose words, she literally asking me to be her girlfriend. Damn! Oh god! I blushed furiously.

Lisa: wha.. I.. well ughh!!! Get up!

I pulled her up, pulling her closer to me.

Lisa: did you forget who's the top? Hmm? You hurt my pride as a top.

She look at me confused, I wanna tease her more. I love the cute expression she have whenever she gotten confused.

Jisoo: what? You don't be my--

I kissed her to stop her from talking. I pulled away from the kiss, smirking.

Lisa: will YOU be my girlfriend Kim Jisoo?

She giggled nodding immediately.

Jisoo: yes yes yes!!!

I hugged her.

Jisoo: why you didn't answer when I ask you?

Lisa: told ya, you hurt my pride as a top.

Jisoo: damn your pride hmpk!

I laughed at her as she puffed her cheeks.

Lisa: finally! You are only mine! If anyone try to steal you from me, I'll gonna b--

Jisoo: beat the crap out of them. I know. Now let's eat I'm hungry!!!

Lisa: aye aye wifey!!

She pecked my lips before started to eat.

_______________________________________

WAAAHHH!!! ONLY 2 CHAPTERS LEFT!!!

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

<3333