15

3rd person POV

Lisa dropped off Jisoo then walking back to her house when Jennie honked her car.

Jennie: Hey buddy!! Get in!!

Lisa smiled and get inside the car.

Lisa: long time no see

Jennie: where have you been these days?

Lisa: I have some works to do

Jennie: don't tell me you are joining those fights again

Lisa: nope I'm not...

Lisa remember the day Jisoo treated her wounds. She started to smile and Jisoo's thoughts. Jennie noticed it.

Jennie: what happened to you? Why are you smiling like that?

Lisa: why?? Can't I smile?? And what do you mean by 'like that' ?

Lisa looked at Jennie confusedly.

Jennie: well you are smiling like an idiot.... hahahahahaha... Wait wait are you in love!???

Lisa just shook her head and chuckled.

Jennie: I am sure that you are in love!!! Who is the unlucky girl?? Hahahahahaha

Lisa: aishh stop it Jen... I'm not in love. You know I don't like that shit.

Jennie: oh yeah right. But you didn't even hooked up with anyone.

Lisa: I don't want to be a fuck girl. I'm okay with my badass girl image. But what about you Jen?

Jennie: what about me??

Jennie glanced at Lisa while driving.

Lisa: what's up with you and that new girl Jisoo??

Jennie: uhmm well I am her friend now. She is really a cool girl, tough nit like others.

Lisa: do you perhaps wants to hooked up with her also??

Jennie: what!!? NO!!

Jennie almost yelled as she stopped the car infront of Lisa's house.

Lisa: okay.... but remember this, Jisoo is different from everyone. She have a good heart. Don't hurt her please..

Lisa said in a low voice then get out of the car into her house.

Jennie stayed there for a bit, glaring at the steering wheel.

Jennie: I know what I am doing

She said then drove off.

Jisoo finished taking bath and get out of her bathroom only in towel. She saw her window open which was closed when she get in bathroom. She thought about Lisa. But greeted with a whistle. It's definitely Jennie!! She is the only one whistle like that. What's wrong with this girls!!? Why can't they come to my house from the front door!!??

Jisoo turned around and saw Jennie sitting at the middle of her bed and looking at her body up and down, clearly checking her out.

Jisoo: what the hell are you doing here!!?

Jennie: woahh!! Calm down sexy... your parents might hear you..

Jennie chuckled and I grunts in irritation.

Jisoo: Jennie get out from my room now!!

Jennie: what if I don't?

Jennie smirked and it's so damn hot.

Jisoo: i-i will s-scream

Jisoo was losing her confidence and Jennie know that.

Jennie: you are still in the bath towel baby... you look smoking hot with your wet hair and those smooth milkey white le---

Jennie didn't finished her sentence as Jisoo smacked a pillow on her face and ran into the bathroom with her clothes. She come out of her bathroom in pikachu pajama, Jennie looked at her with shocked face, because Jisoo looked so cute in those pajamas.

Jennie: wow... I didn't know you are a pikachu lover... you look so cuteeee~

Jennie pinched her cheeks and as expected Jisoo blushed. She slapped Jennie's hand away.

Jisoo: stop pinching my cheeks

Jennie: but looks so cute when you blush

Jisoo: i am n-not blushing

Jennie: then why is your face so red?? Hahahahahaha

Jisoo just shook her head and sat on the bed, combing her hair. Jennie looking around her room, her eyes fell on the plushies.

Jennie: wow you are really a pikachu... hahahahahaha

Jisoo: tsk tsk... btw what are you doing here?? What Do you want at this time of night??

Jennie: you

Jisoo: what!!??

Jennie: hahahahahaha just kidding. I was so bored, so I thought I should spend time with my new friend.

Jennie smiled and it melts Jisoo's heart.

Jennie: where are  your parents?? Your house seemed too much quiet.

Jisoo: they are at work

Jennie: then we can do Whatever we want

Jennie smirked.

Jisoo: what do you mean??

Jennie move closer, jisoo gulped.

Jisoo: w-what are you d-doing??

Jennie: can we please have a movie marathon?

Jennie giving her puppy dog eyes with the cutest pout. Jisoo could not help but smile.

Jisoo: hahahahahaha of course

Jennie: yeyyy thank you!

She hugged Jisoo. Jisoo didn't react for a few seconds then slowly hug her back.

It's been one hour they are watching "The Kissing Booth". Jisoo watching concetrated while Jennie keep on glancing at Jisoo. Jisoo looked so beautiful in the dim light.

Jennie being Jennie can't take her eyes of to Jisoo. Jisoo feel her stare and look at her also. Jennie have the most beautiful eyes and Jisoo getting drown into her eyes. They didn't know how much time they are staring, until Jennie looked at Jisoo's attractive lips. She leaned in, but Jisoo didn't move back, it feels like she is in a trance. Jennie's face was inches away from Jisoo's. Jisoo closed her eyes, about to ready to feel Jennie's lips, but suddenly Jennie's phone started to ring. They both moved back. After that there was an awkward moment between them until Jennie leaves because of some work.

Jisoo was so flustered and embarrassed because of that 'almost kissed' moment. Jisoo didn't know why her stomach always flip when Jennie was close to her. Is she falling for Jennie? But Jennie is a playgirl. What will she do after their 'almost kissed' moment. Its gonna be so awkward.

______________________________________

Jensoo moment uwu