12

3rd POV

Its 7 in the evening, Jisoo and Jennie walking in a park, talking and laughing. The moment started talking, they immediately clicked with each other. Jennie learn that Jisoo is a shy girl. Whenever she compliment her, Jisoo got red. While Jisoo observed that Jennie is a tough looking girl from outside but a soft fluffy cutie inside.

Jisoo: hmm... you're not that bad after all..

Jennie: what do you mean?? I'm a bad.

Jisoo: oh yes of course you are hahaha...

Jennie: yah!! Stop laughing!!

Jisoo: oh its already 7.. I need to go home..

Jennie: okay I'll drop you.

Jisoo: no it's ok. My house is 3 blocks away.

Jennie: I said I'm dropping you off. Let's go.

Jennie took Jisoo's hand and dragged her to the car. The car ride was silent. Jennie park her car outside Jisoo's house.

Jisoo: thank you Jennie..

Jennie: no problem..

They both smiled at each other.

Jisoo: okay... gotta go... bye.. good night..

Jisoo was about to get out of the car when Jennie hold her hand.

Jennie: Jisoo wait..

Jisoo looked at her confused.

Jennie: I... umm... you know I enjoy today very much.. umm you're really brilliant... so umm can I get your number? So that I can umm ask your help in study.. hehehehe..

Jisoo: oh... okay... here.. put your number..

Jisoo give her phone to Jennie. Jennie put her number and called to her phone. Then give her back the phone.

Jennie: we have each others number... I'm gonna disturb you every night.. hahahahahaha...

Jisoo: aisshhhh!!! Go home!! Hahahahahaha... bye.

Jisoo close the door and went towards her house. Jennie drove off.

Jisoo was about to enter her house when someone scoffed loudly. She turned around and saw a angry Rosé.

Jisoo: Hey Ros--

Rosé: what was that??!!! Why Jennie drop you off!!??

Jisoo: Rosé calm down..

Rosé: how can I calm down?!!...

Jisoo: aishhh!! Pabo.. Jennie is not that bad... *explain everything that happened*... now you understand??

Rosé calmed down a bit.

Rosé: oh.. but still I don't like Jennie.. she is a brat.. and I'm still guarding you from her. She is a bad girl and I don't believe anything about her.. be careful Jisoo.. understand??

Jisoo: I understand Chipmunk.. besides we are just friends.. don't worry. Now are you going to scold me again or go inside my warm house and have a movie night?

Jisoo give Rosé puppy dog eyes and pouted. Rosé smiled at her brightly.

Rosé: aishhhh!!! You're such a cutie chu.

Rosé pinch her cheeks and laughed.

Jisoo: yah!! Don't pinch my cheeks you chipmunk!!..

They both get inside the house.

Rosé is sitting on Jisoo's bed selecting some dramas, while Jisoo was taking shower. After 20 minutes later the bathroom door open and Jisoo come out with a towel around her. Rosé's eyes went wide. She never saw Jisoo like this. She immediately looked down to laptop and try to concentrate.

Jisoo went to her closet and started to find something to wear. Rosé's eyes automatically fell on Jisoo. She gulped hard when she saw water droplets rolled down on her back, her wet legs are so tempting. Rosé's started to feeling hot.

Jisoo: hey Rosie are you okay??

Jisoo said and went near Rosé. Rosé snapped out of her dirty thoughts.

Rosé: y-yeah. I-i am o-okay.

Jisoo: why are you so red??

Rosé: n-nothing. Put o-on som-e cl-othes or you might g-get cold.

Rosé Stuttered pathetically.

Jisoo: okay. But why are you stuttering??

Jisoo didn't understand why Rosé behaving so weird.

Jisoo went into the bathroom again to change. Rosé sighed in relief. She scolded herself for thinking about her best friend like  that....

_________________________________