14

3rd Person POV

The next day Jisoo went to school early to avoid Jennie. Rosé wasn't there also, she went into the empty classroom and started to wait. She laid her head the desk and closed her eyes. She was startled when someone remove her hair from her face. Jisoo looked up to see Lisa, softly smiling at her.

Jisoo: Lisa! Where have you been??!

Lisa chuckled.

Lisa: I told you I have some matters to do. By the way what are you doing here so early?

Jisoo: because of your damn best friend.

Lisa: Did Jennie something do to you again?

Jisoo: no no, we are actually kind of friends now, but she is keep on flirting with me. I don't like it.

Lisa: ohh

Lisa's expression changed into almost sad, Jisoo didn't noticed it though.

Jisoo: you are far more better than Jennie.

Lisa darkly chuckled.

Lisa: you don't even know me that much.

Jisoo: but still I can tell that you are a better than Jennie hahahahahaha

Lisa chuckled again. They talked for a bit then other students started to come in. Rosé come in and saw them.

Rosé: Hey Jis

Rosé glared at Lisa, Lisa just rolled her eyes.

Jisoo: good morning Rosie

Rosé: what is she doing here?

Rosé asked pointed at Lisa, who had a cold expression on her face. Jisoo smiled nervously.

Lisa: I'm sitting here, can't you see?

Rosé: why are you sitting here with Jisoo!?

Lisa: because I want to

Jisoo: umm guys stop fighting please..

Rosé: Jisoo you know I don't like you to be around her

Lisa: shut the fu--

Teacher: what's happening here?

All of the students looking at them. Mr. Kim is also angry.

Jisoo: it's nothing sir. Sorry for the scene

Jisoo apologised and bowed.

Teacher: Ms. Park please take a seat so that I can begin the lesson.

Rosé glared at Lisa one more time then sit down further away from them.

Lisa: your friend is too much tsk

Jisoo: stop talking and focus on the lesson.

Lisa: yes ma'am hahahahahaha

After first period Lisa followed Jisoo and as well as Rosé. Jisoo is in between those two tall girls, because of her height she looks like a minion. Many girls glaring at Jisoo.

Rosé: why are you following us Lisa?

Lisa: because I want to

Rosé: go to your freaking friends

Jisoo: guys stop it. Rosie she is not doing anything, so please don't fight please.

They went into the next class together. Lisa always following Jisoo almost everywhere.

It's lunch time, Jisoo and Rosé went to the cafeteria, Lisa went somewhere.

Rosé: at last that freak leaves us.