32

3rd person POV

( 2 months before their final exam and school graduation )

Jisoo walked to school, Lisa isn't with her today. From past 2 months Lisa keep on giving her company, Rosé also. All three of them gotten closer than usual. They are the bestest friends, even though Lisa is in love with Jisoo.

She was about to went inside when she saw Rosé talking to Yeri, or should say they are laughing, and Yeri is blushing. Jisoo founds it odd but didn't go to them, as she went straight towards the locker. Then she saw Jennie with her friends infront her locker. Jisoo took a deep breath before walking to her locker.

Jisoo: please give some space, I need to put my things.

They all looked at her then moved away excluding Jennie. Jisoo ignored her, putting her things in the locker. Jennie cleared her throat.

Jennie: uhm hey Jisoo.

After that incident Jisoo always avoid her. Jennie tried to approach Jisoo but she never have the chance as Lisa and Rosé was always with her. Even when they saw each other in corridor of cafeteria, Jisoo always ignore her, and it hurts Jennie more.

Jisoo: yes?

She raised an eyebrow at Jennie.

Jennie: umm how are you?

She don't know what to say, because of Jisoo's almost cold behavior.

Jisoo: good. Now please I'm getting late for class.

Jisoo was about walked away when Jennie hold her hand, stopping her.

Jennie: wait!

Students are looking at them, murmuring. Jisoo looked around then slapped her hand away.

Jisoo: what do you want?

Jennie: I want to talk to you please.

Jisoo thought for a moment, because deep down she wants to know Jennie's explanation.

Jisoo: hmm okay.

Jennie: great! Then I'll pick you up--

Jisoo: no need. Tell me the place.

Jennie: uhmm sorry. The usual cafe, today after school.

Jisoo nodded then walked away. No one noticed that a tall girl walked away with very unpleasant expression.

Jisoo waited for Lisa, but she did not come to class until its 3rd period. She have the same coldness around her, the one Jisoo felt from the start.

Jisoo: where have you been?

Lisa: somewhere.

She said with looking at her. The coldness in her voice, makes Jisoo more confused.

Jisoo: Lisa tell me what's wrong.

Lisa: I'm fine. Focus on class.

Jisoo hold her hand but Lisa almost glared at her.

Lisa: I said focus on class.

Jisoo didn't said anything further. After class Lisa was about to walked away but Jisoo stopped her.

Jisoo: yah slow down! My feet are small.

Lisa slowed down, but still didn't said anything.

Jisoo: Lisa, you know Jennie wants to talk to me. What should I do?

Lisa: hmm. You already said yes, don't you?

Jisoo: uhm how did you know?

Lisa: I can feel the happiness in your voice.

Jisoo: what!? Why would I be happy?

Lisa: because Jennie wants to talk to you. You must want this. Anyways, be careful.

Jisoo: but Li--

She couldn't finished her sentence as Lisa already walked away. Jisoo sighed before, going to her other classes. Lisa didn't spoke to her fir the rest of the day. Jisoo thought, maybe because of what Jennie did to me, and I still agreed to talk to her, probably make Lisa annoyed.

After school, Lisa left with Rosé as Jisoo went to the nearby cafe and waiting for Jennie. After 15 minutes later Jennie come almost panting.

Jennie: hey! Sorry for being late. Teacher giving me lecture. Did you waited long?

Jisoo: not really.

Jennie: ohhh ok ok. Uhm let's order some drinks.

Jisoo: no thanks. So what do you want to talk about?

She stared at Jisoo, before speaking.

Jennie: I want to apologize for everything Jisoo.

She holding Jisoo's hand. This time Jisoo didn't pulled her hand away. Jennie explained, how they make the situation. Jisoo didn't said anything just listen to her.

Jennie: Jisoo if I knew that I'll never leave you there.

Jisoo: its past. But it'll still haunts me. Uhh its late. I'll go now.

Jennie: I'll drop you off then. It's about to rain.

Jisoo didn't protested since she didn't bring umbrella with her. They were walking to Jennie's car when it started to rain. Jennie hold her hand and started to run towards her car. They get inside the car, both heavily breathing and almost soaked in rain.

Jennie: hahaha! It's fun to run in rain.

She looked over at Jisoo, who is chuckling. They stared at each other for a moment before Jennie started to lean in towards Jisoo.

A certain tall girl looking them from a far. Tears running down from her cheek, she couldn't see it anymore, and run away.

In the car, Jennie's face was inches closer to Jisoo's face. Jennie was about to close the gap when.....

______________________________________

Another cliffhanger!!!!

Guess what will gonna happen in the next chapter?

Until then Good night everyone!!!