Epilogue

Lisa's POV

3 years later, again I'm at the airport, not to send someone but to pick up my love. I come here like 1 hour before her arrival time. I keep on looking at the watch. As I heard the sound of the arrival of her plane, I immediately go to the entrance waiting for passengers in walk out. I keep on searching but didn't fine her.

I almost got disappointed, I saw her. She looks so damn beautiful and hot in her black tshirt and blazer with black tight skinny jeans. Other boys are checking her out, so I quickly go to her and dragged her inside the car.

Jisoo: woah!! Why in so much hurry?

Lisa: tsk! You know why. Anyway, welcome home Attorney Kim.

She giggled and kiss my lips.

Jisoo: I missed you so much.

Lisa: I missed you too my wifey. Let's go to our home.

Yes, our home, the apartment I bought 3 years ago. I didn't lived in that because I want to live in there together with Jisoo.

As we arrived in front of our house, I blind folded her.

Jisoo: yah! Are you gonna kill me?

Lisa: dumbo! Why would I kill you? Now shut up and come with me.

I hold her hand leading her in outmr apartment. I unfolded the clothe from her eyes and she got shocked. I decorated the apartment just the way she wants, cute, aesthetic yet homely vibe.

Jisoo: y-you did it?

Lisa: yes.

I said back hugging her.

Lisa: and this house needs a perfect couple.

I said kissing her nape. She giggled, turning towards me.

Jisoo: you shouldn't had do it alo--

Lisa: ssshh! I have something else to give you also.

I kneeled down in front of her.

Jisoo: oh no no no! Are you gonna...

Lisa: yes I'm gonna propose you. My love, will you marry me? I promise I'll do anything to make you happy.

I showed her the ring. She started to cry while nodding.

Jisoo: yes! Lisa yes!!!

I chuckled put the ring on her ring finger. I get up and hug her again as confettis popped and our friends and Jisoo's foster parents come in.

This is called life. We can't predict what will happened in future. Sometimes happy, sometimes sad. Just like I thought that maybe I will never get happiness or love in my life yet I found her and some incredible good friends. A chipmunk and a little turtle, Josh, Minzy.

I'm happy, very happy.

I looked over at Jisoo who has the biggest and brightest smile on her face.

And I'm totally, deeply in love with this cute chikin in front of me.

I love you so much Jisoo Kim Manoban.

_______________________________________

The End!!!!

Hope you guys love this story.

100 votes for this chapter.

Check my other Jensoo and Chaelisa stories also.

I'm gonna start writing 'A player's love' again. Please vote for my other stories also.

Thank you so much!!!

I love you All!!!

<3333