Welcome to the house Lost Silver P1

Recap~

"D-do y-you know m-m-my n-name (y/n), do you remember who I really am, like before I became a Creepypasta?"

[Your point of view]

I stood there for a few seconds biting the inside of my cheek."Your Name was Gold you were a young boy from new bark town, friends with Silver and Crystal, you guys were trying to complete the Pokédex in the Johto region, but one day you received a call from Prof. Oak which was fake and caused your death by a ghost in the lavender tower in the Kanto region." Masky spoke walking behind me keeping a distance.

"Thanks." I whispered to him."so what do you say are you going to join the creepypastas?" I spoke to the boy."I'll join." he stood up." yeah okay good now on our way back, Masky is contacting slender man so your room will be ready by time you get there, if you want anything just come ask me then we can go shopping with Ben to go get maybe electronics or some toys or whatever you're into, yay ok let's go!"

I booped his nose and put my hands on the others shoulders and teleported outside of the game. Masky was squeezing the death out of my arm but lost silver just stood next to me.

~Time skip to the house~

When we came back Glitched Red and Strangled Red were waiting to help guide lost silver around the house." Ok Lost Silver you need a nickname and this is Glitched Red and Strangled Red." I pointed to them and they just waved,"and no there not the same person they have completely different pasts." I whispered the last part to him which his lips as an "O" as he understood as I turned around

"Be nice you two or I shall punish you." I turned back around to find them hiding behind Lost Silver." Pl**se n* mor* hugs I do*t w**t t* die *g**n." Glitched Red spoke and Strangled Red Nodded in agreement. I waved my hand to dismiss them." Why are people scared of your hugs (y/n)?" Lost Silver asked." there deadly and you'll get suffocated in it." I spoke before pushing them out of the room to start the tour.

I need to change again we missed dinner so took everything off then put on panties short shorts and a tang top.
[A/N: yes no bra and yes cookies]
I walked down stairs and headed to the kitchen since every one was asleep and opened the fridge and took out cookies and milk and ate happily.

I wonder how the boys are doing?

*Lost Silver's point of view*

We finish the tour of the house and I headed to my room when I noticed the light on in the kitchen,"H-Hello?" I saw (y/n) eating cookies,"Serp." She said with a mouth full milk soaked cookies. She slammed her hands on the table and whisper/yelled," Lets go play some video games!!!" While bouncing up and down then I noticed her chest and looked away while blushing. She came up to me and grabbed my waist to pull me along to the gaming room. I kept glancing at her chest since the tang top was very low.

Someone please stop my hormones.

[A/N: I soooooo sorry for not updating I'm trying my hardest to keep my grades up so I don't get in trouble and I hope this make up for me gone bye bye!~Scp-053