I Miss You

Second to last chapter left!!!
Just to let you know the ages
Your 15
Silver 15
Jeff & Jane 18
Slenderman older than dirt
Ben 16
EJ, LJ, Toby, Masky, & Hoodie 16
And the adorable Sally 14
Now to the story!!!

♪Your pov♪
Help me Silver.

3 times I have been raped by Ben.

45 whip marks I can see.

I sighed and sat up. My bed was a blanket on the floor, I didn't have anything else. My clothes were ripped to shreds by Ben. In Two days is the day Zalgo will erase my mind of my life at the pasta's, and replaced with lies. I won't remember a single thing, not even silver.

"Get up its time for breakfast." some one knocked at my door. The servants here weren't allowed to tell their name to any the the people here. The girl helped me get dressed and tended my wounds.

"I remember the day I first met slender man." I spoke breaking the ice. "Would you like to tell me miss?" The girl spoke. "I would love too, it all first started...

~flash back~
5 years ago ( 10 years old)

I walked, no ran, the streets running from the police that were chasing me. I ran into a abandoned house and into the kitchen. I only promised my mom to kill 2 people every night but I will break it today. I grabbed a knife from the kitchen and ran up the stairs. the door slowly crept open, "Off." I spoke aloud. They won't notice that the walkie -talkies were off until their partner is dead. I had my body hanging only my knees keeping me from falling on them. They never look up.

One man walked up the stairs and out of slight. I quickly and quietly got myself down and followed the other man. I was very thin I rarely ate a meal, but that help me be more quite and able to hide easier. The man moved down the hall and turned left, I quickly ran up and put my hand over his mouth then sliced his throat "Rest in peace." I spoke. His body dropped to the ground. I made my way up stairs and found the man looked under the bed. I ran up to him and stabbed his neck repeatedly until he didn't move at all.

"Come here child." A strange voice came from outside.

"Closer." i followed the voice to the woods in the back yard. I saw a tall white faceless man in a black tux. "Child come join me." I looked at his blank face. "Why?" I tilted my head. "You can come with me to join the others just like you." "Really? Ok Mr. I'll go thank you!!!"

※End of flash back※

"Wow missy I hope you see your friends again." she spoke and lead me to the bed and handed me the tray.

"Yeah me too."