I-I-I love y-you

Lost silver's pov

After (y/n) scared away the rest of here weird weapon thingy flowed back into her arm, closing up the wound. "Hey (y/n) can I tell something to you?" I asked looking down. "Sure why not." she pulled my arm until we were in the backyard.

It was now night time, all the stars were sparkling a nice creamy white. With the sky that was a dark shade of violet. The moon was a blood red color.

"(Y/n) I remember things before I died, and most of the memories had my friends, and one of those people were you. I wondered why you and I weren't together, and I also remembered you said it was for your safety. I was sad but I understood why. Now I ask will be my girlfriend?"

She sat there looking at me with her beautiful (e/c) eyes staring at me with a small blush followed by a smile. "Yes silver I would love to be your girlfriend." She pulled me into a kiss as shooting stars flew across the sky.

We laid down on the ground and cuddled under the night stars. The warm air was wrapped around our skins. She lightly snored as she slept, I carried her inside to her room. It's midnight so might as well to sleep too.

Ben's pov (oh no)

My jealousy burned more and more as they kissed. He kissed her! I was going going to ask her out before she even met him! I will get her back, I swear I will!

Sorry this is short I'm running out of ideas. I'm having bad writers block so I can't write. well hope you enjoy it bye!