Mini party

***Strange and embarrassing moments ahead!!!***

Ps more has been added

Half way through the party I got a phone call from prof. Oak called me," (Y/N) THERE A GHOST WANDERNING AROUND LAVADERTOWN AND IS STEALING THE SOULS OF POKEMON AND PEOPLE I NEED YOU TO HURRY."

Towards the end it didn't even sound like prof.oak it sounded like a pokémon I sighed,"what's wrong?"Bianca asked I shake my head," another paranormal activity in Lavender Town I have to take care of-" the music stopped and everyone stopped talking completely silent. " so a ghost pokémon is killing people." Black said everyone's face was pale white.

"I'll have to leave early in the mor-." "I'm coming" "me too" gold and silver interrupted me. Shocked didn't even breath what they want to come and risk there lives," ok be ready by 7 am were flying on rayquaza." I walked out of the café so much for a party.

I walked all the way to my ranch house "Rayquaza, Deoxys, Charazard, Emboar, Meganium, Giratina come out! Ok you guys were going to lavender town in the morning to stop a soul eating ghost."

(Time skip because you need sleep)

I woke up at 6 Am I have time to shower so I got out of my clothes

Right when I was about to step in I heard my front door open so I grabbed a towel that only cover half of my breast and my butt, but was longer in the front so I ran down stairs.

Someone from behind me grabbed my waist and put a hand over my mouth. I elbowed there stomach, turned around and kicked there side and send them flying into the wall. Char came and lit up the room,"

"GOLD?!?!"

I hugged him. He hugged back and squished me and whispered," you don't have a towel on." I felt a cold draft and processed what he said. I smiled and put an arm around him ,"I know! But first I need a shower!" "Can I join?" He asked his face is so innocent,"No there is another shower in my house." (Y/N) spoke coldly

**Gold's pov**

"Can I join?" He asked his face is so innocent," No there is another shower in my house." (Y/N) spoke coldly

I'm sorwy I left you at a cliff hanger