Life is one time thing

Since no one wants to talk to me I'll write T^T

After dinner we headed toThe hotel to get a nights rest before we headed to Lavender town."Hey (Y/N) there's a lot of ghost Pokémon how will we know which ones the right one." Silver spoke to the ceiling while laying in bed." That's why Prof. Oak is going to be there to inform us of the Pokémon, but he said he's going off rumors that the people have said so we may or may not have correct information." I spoke under the sheets," Good night Silver, Gold." that was the last thing I said before I fell asleep.

-in the morning-

When I woke up gold and silver were hugging me while I was asleep. I poked her cheeks so they would wake up but they didn't budge. I sighed before I spoke ,"hey you guys need to wake up today we're going to hunt down some ghosts." No replies came from them so then I tried sitting up but to find there arms wrapped around me. I though of something perverted so I grabbed the back but their heads and shoved their in my chest between my boobs. No replies.

I laughed which caused there eyes to open. I looked up and saw them sitting up blushing looking at the opposite sides of the room. Then I noticed my shirt only cover the lower park of my breasts. I blushed madly and pulled up the blanket." Close your eyes I'm going to change." I almost burst into laughter when their noses starting bleeding then faint.

-Gold & Silver's pov-

When I woke up I noticed my face was in (Y/N)'s breasts. After wards when she said she was going to change I though if very perverted thoughts and fainted.

-Your pov-
I got up grab some clothes and changed in the corner of the room and looked at the boys see if there still sleep. Luckily they were asleep on the other side of the bed so they weren't able to see anything.

-time skip-

When we arrived at the tower there was a note on the door from prof. Oaks said that he was not there and he left information on the note about what the Pokémon look like. I read them aloud to the boys and they looked at me with strange stairs we all shared nods and opened the door. The place was creepy and only thing of lighting there was was very low lit torches on the sides of the tower. I grabbed Charizard Pokémon and called them out and asked him if he has sense any ghost Pokémon there. He shocked his head no but then stop and look straight ahead I could tell he sense one strange spirit.

"I see it, it's over th-," Gold spoke before vomiting all over the floor. Silver did nothing but stared at that strange creature. It's a creature of the known spoke of earlier the strange twin of Celiby." 0101101001101010110101" The only thing the creature could say was code like a code for computers or any electronic. My eyes widened and fear. Before I looked at the others no one was there. I was all alone before I knew it I was thrown out of the tower of the top floor.

"AHHHHHHH." I screamed before I hit the ground.