Battle of the proxys

I recommend to watch the video and the scythe in the photo is your blood scythe

[your point of view]
I woke up next to something warm so I hugged it but the thing was short."C-c-can you please get off of me.'' lost silver tried not blushing.''Hehe im sorry i didn't to to fall asleep on you silvy.'' i got up and helped up silver (do you like have to pick him up by the waist or somthing?). I got my clothes and walked to the bath room taking a warm shower.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY GRACE TAKING THE COMPUTER!!!

I walked into Slender's huge office,"What do you need child?" He looked up from the paperwork he was trying to finish."They're after me again, they appeared last night durning the sleepover." I stood up straight and look at his "face". He rubbed his chin,"Time to discuss a plan."

[??? point of view]
I walked down the halls of Zalgo's "home"."So did you retrieve the girl?" He got from his seat walking over to me."No sir she fought back and cut my arm off in the process." showing him while my arm growing back."You will go tonight and try once more of you fail me I'll kill you." I walked out the room and walked to the portal.

[Your point of view]

Everyone got ready for the nights attack they closed all the windows and boarded them shut with sheets of iron. We sat there waiting with them surrounding me shoulder to shoulder and back to back trying to protect me. I set up my magic barriers and gave everyone speed, jump, light weight boosts.

Knock, knock, knock

The knocking came from every exit and window.

Knock, knock, knock

The knocking stopped but at the front door the screws on the iron slowly came off one by one. Then the last one came off, the whole plate hit the ground then fell towards us. A girl walked through, her hoodie was low and covered her face."Give is the girl and no blood will be splattered." she spoke oh so softy until the end she started giggling and looked up. Her eyes were different colors, one was gold and the other was red.

"NEVER!!!" Yelled Jeff holding his knifes tightly that his leather was going to rip."Oh your chance that you had but you wasted your life on one little girl, what's the point we'll get her." She ran at us but many other people came through the door. They all ran at there opponents clashing there weapons. The girl jumped over him and headed straight towards me until she hit my barrier."The hell?" She out her hand on it.The black blood kicked in,"Hehe you wanna fight lets go." I dragged my sword in the floor making sparks. She backed up trying to take out her sword also. I ran at her and turned my blood into a scythe putting it to her neck."If you ever come back I'll make your pretty little face as my new mask." I traced my finger along the edge of her face.

She pushed me and grabbed her sword pulling it out. I grabbed my scythe and pointed at her. We circled each other until she clashed with me. I kicked he then tripped her with the end. before she fell I sped and put the weapon under her. She fell...her neck touched the blade...then her head rolled off to the side.

Everyone stopped and watched the head roll out the door and down the steps then stopped. Her body laid there spewing blood like a broken fountain."Hehe Haha HAHAHAHA." I laughed and laughed. I let the scythe lean on my shoulder it would rock back and forth while I laughed. Everyone Saturday me like I was crazy."The rest of you leave or I'll kill you hehe." I grabbed the scythe and rolled it around my hand then slammed it on the ground,"NOW!" They ran with there tail between their legs.

"Next time they come I'll kill them all it will be easy." I spun the scythe in my hand and tossed it in the air and held the end with the blade behind me.

How was it I tired on the mini fight scene and your ending pose was Ruby's. I need to update more btw I'm going to be at my dads this weekend so I won't be able to update sorry I'll try tomorrow since I have early release bye! ~scp-053