Bit by bit

A/N I'm back and I'll update more this time since I got things off my hands now to the story

Your P.O.V

I held the injured Pokemon in my hands while I was waiting for gold to get the first aid kit. When he came back and quickly left for no unknown reason. I gently put down the unknown then opened up the kit. it's like someone tried skinning this poor creature."This will hurt a little bit." I reassured the small thing it screamed a little bit under the alcohol but soon got used to the burning sensation. I got the Band-Aids and put them on the deep cuts then wrap them in an cotton roll then added another roll on top.

The small Pokémon flew around me with glee."thank you thank you so so much." The unknown said,"so what happened to you why are you laying in the field injured?" I asked however when I did it look saddened." Do you know celebi?," I nodded," it was A creature like him but pink in gruesomely cut in half." He tapped my forehead and sent a picture to my brain.

I'm there by my trashcan throwing up the little food I even have been me ." Wait I've seen this creature before," the unknown was surprised and Gold had his normal clueless face." I never was born in the world I have a strange power of going into a video game and correcting them but the game can come out with me."my eyes flickered green then back." The reason I never left this world because it's much better than cruel reality." I pulled out my lab top and googled lost silver.

After much reading and observing you spoke again," So...Gold...you'll...never mind but I know what I'll have too do and this will be sad and painful." Tears sting my eyes," You'll have to bear with me on this sad journey." I stared down with tears forming in my eyes and falling down my pale face." I'll stay with you through thick and thin." he cupped my face just inching closer and closer to me.

"I here!!!" Someone yelled downstairs 'oh yeah Silver is coming too' Gold sighed disappointedly," We'll have to continue later." he got up and left me sitting on my kitchen floor.

~Time skip brought to you by a drunk Red~

" So that is some thing that is going to stay in the back of my mind." I muttered to myself," You guys ready?" I tilted my head with the question," can we eat somewhere before we leave?" Gold spoke while rubbing and Silver face palming.

I walked up to gold and flicked his head," Are you ready Silver?" He nodded while trying to hold in a laugh." Rayquaza come on out!" The long green Pokémon sent out a large roar," I'll still never understand how you got Rayquaza." Gold and Silver spoke at the same time. I giggled," I'll tell you at dinner." So we hopped on to start the flight to the Kanto region.

So how is this chapter?