Welcome to the house Lost Silver P2

And soul eater will only be in here for this chapter and you'll know why

Recap~
I kept glancing at her chest since the tang top was very low.

Someone please stop my hormones...

[Your point of view]
I glanced at Lost Silver a few times catching him blushing so I picked him up bridle style and ran to room, but when I saw him he was grinning and fainted form a nose bleed when I FINALLY noticed my shirt so low and laughed. I pulled it up so he wouldn't faint again. I silently opened and closed the door and sat him down. I poked his cheek to wake him up, as I did he moved forward and fell on me landing on my chest. I tried to wake him up it was no use -yawn- noooo I'm not tired neevermind. I fell asleep with lost silver on and I just hugged since he was cold and I was burning hot.

Lost silver's point of view~

I woke up laying on something comfy and cuddled into it more until I realized that a heart beat was coming from it. I barely opened my eyes to noticed I was laying on (y/n)'s chest. I started to blush and wiggle out of her arms but she whispered some thing," w-what?" I whispered," Mmmm Gold not there~" she was dream about me but when I was alive so she did know me and what is she dreaming of. I felt heat rush to my face what is she dreaming of and why is her face red!

Your point of view~
*Dream*

I started laughing when Gold started to tickle me and he started to head for my sides." No -laughs- Gold -laughs- not there -giggles- not my sides" I was laughing so hard my face started to turn red, but I felt my self flowing away from the event.

[End of Dream]

Ben's point of view~
I walked in the game room with Jeff and EJ but noticed the tv was on and the Wii was on. We looked over the couch and was lost silver and (y/n) awake with red faces. Jeff took a picture since lost silver was on (y/n) and his face was peeking over her chest. "Get a trim you two this is a family friendly area." Jeff spoke trying not to laugh."Family friendly your funny, you and been always cuss and each other." Ej spoke rolling his eyes (well already tried since like ya know his doesn't have any and he doesn't have his mask so like you kinda tell what he's doing).

They looked up then back at them selves and backed away from each other with very red faces."What time is it?" (y/n) spoke rubbing her eyes," 7:45 am."

Your point of view~
"7:45 AM REALLY I'M GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL." I jumped up and ran to my room getting dressed bushing my hair and getting dressed and ran out the door to DWMA fun day to be late now Mr.Stein will dissect me.

Lost silver point of view~
"W-why does she go to sc-chool if she's a Creepypasta?" I asked Ben look at me while the dark skinned male spoke," Death himself requested for her to got to DWMA since she was very compatible with everyone and able to control any weapon since she is very educated in fighting since she has a black belt in all the martial art known and knows how to control any weapon." he finished."N-not to be rude but w-what are you names?" I asked

"Names Jeff and that is Ben and Eyeless Jack but we call him Ej ok let's play some games." Jeff hopped over the couch and grabbed a remote control and was about to toss one to me but stopped."How are you gonna play?" Jeff stood up walking around me." I-I can u-use my unknowns power to push the buttons." I hate it when I stutter

[time skip and your pov]
"It's ok you guys I can go home by myself." I tried reassuring with the gang."But your weaponless and these streets are dangerous." Kid spoke. I sighed,"just give your phone." I took souls phone and called Ben,"Ben put your phone down I'm going through." I put the phone down and took a step back."See ya tomorrow and no I'm not a witch I'm just a dead person with powers." They looked very confused but waved bye I teleported through the phone into the game room

Wait I'm wearing a skirt oh no too late. I went through and flouted down and returned to normal but saw everyone's faces red hehe I forgot to put shorts under."Well I got homework to do now bye." I ran out of the room with my face red and slammed the door."Now I'll never hear the end of that."

-the game room 3 pov-

The boys had waterfalls of blood coming their noses and fainted from the accident that just happened.

How was that sorry that took a while but sadly the book is almost at its climax then the end sadly but until then let's enjoy the story!