Zalgo (full)

《Your pov》I woke up on a bed soaked in blood. "....." I tried to talk but nothing came out. I got up and noticed a scar going across my chest (like soul's, the dude up there^^^). I shrugged and walked then noticed everyone was there. I waved and watch all of them have a nose bleed (cue soul's nose bleed). I ran over to silver and held him in my arms. 'he has been crying a lot, you can tell' I thought. "It's ok Silvy." I comforted which moved his head in my chest. "Uhhh, (y/n) c-c-can y-you p-p-please l-let me go." Silver's face was blood red. "Sorry!" I let go of him. " (Y/N) can you please out a shirt on." I looked at slender's the faced me. I tried not laughing at the color of his face, " Lost silver please take her to her room to make sure this doesn't happen again."

★Time skip also it's Ms.Authors point of view★

(Y/n) walked through the halls very wobbly and using the walls as support. Since Lost Silver didn't know the way around the house very well, he lost sight of (Y/n) very quickly.

"(Y/n) where are you?." He spoke out loud. He continued his way around until he tripped over a body laying on the floor. "(Y/n)?." He looked closer at the figure. (Y/n) put her arms around his neck, "This is my door~." Blood soon quickly slithered out of his nose. "O-o-okay lets get you in there and put on a shirt." He pinched his nose trying to keep the blood to stop flowing.

He sat (Y/n) down on her bed then she quickly fell asleep on contact. 'She is adorable when she's asleep' he thought. "So you like her too." Silver turned around looking for the source of the sound. "At this house you won't be able to get her with all the others, Come join me Lost Silver." The man stepped out of the shadows.

"He will never join you." (Y/n) sat up with the scythe in hand pointed at Zalgo's head. I slowly backed away from the situation. "Then why not you join me, little one." (Y/n) ran up to Zalgo aiming for his chest.

She didn't do something right. She fail at something. Zalgo held (Y/n) by her head lettering her body dangle in front of him, teleporting away.

He won.

He got what he wanted.

She'll never change back to the one I know.

(Y/n) please come back.

I miss you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What did I do, ugh now I need to fix this but I like it. oh well.

Do you?