Being reunited

After I landed blue understand why I went to Kalso but said that I would regret it soon 'uhg blue and his smart words'.

(Time skip by like idk 4 months)

While I was here I met some cool people I met a smart kid named Charen, a girl with blond hair and a green hair named Bianca, and a boy and girl named black and white. "(Y/N) are you daydreaming again?" White just stared at me after her question," yea I was thinking about how much I've done while I was here."

My iPhone started ringing (I know they don't have iPhone but now they do) I looked at it. it was Bianca," hey girl what do need done this time?"

"Nothing this time but there is boy with gold eyes looking for you and he also have two people with him,"

I was astonished gold actually came looking for me." Where are you I wanna meet them?"

"In prof. elm's lab."

"Thanks see you in a little bit." I hung but when I looked up I saw black and white looking at me with puppy dog eyes," ok you can come well have a flying pokemon with you we're going to prof. elm's lab. "YAY!!!!!!!" They yelled 'awww there a perfect couple.

(Another time skip brought to you by key board abuse Stop it when you see it!!!!)

I as I was walking up I can already hear silver yelling at gold. I guess old times are back." (Y/N)!!!! Your here!!!!" I got tackled by Bianca but as soon as I got up she hid behind me," he flirted with me and I kicked him am I in trouble???" I shocked my head same old gold.

"GOLD SILVER!!!!!" I yelled while waving my hand through the air. As soon as I got closer gold tackled me to the ground." I missed you so much!!!" ,"because you love her~". I looked around," Crys you here too!!!" White coughed behind me "are you going to introduce us yet?"

"Oh yeah, black white gold silver and Crys crys silver and gold white and black. Hmmmm gold you'll gets along fine with black if you don't fight over girls. Crystal and White you both like fashion so all I need now is a ruby." I giggled to myself after that

I copped my hands together "Okay since everyone knows each other let's have a mini party at the café"

(I hoped you liked it I know it was mostly talking and thinking but how did I do leave a comment and tell me how I did but I'll try to update tomorrow after school bye loves)