Alone again

Instead of hitting the ground I ended up in a room surrounded by darkness." Gold, Silver are you here." I sent out Emboar." Can you please use flash Emboar?" I asked nicely. She nodded then I looked around and I held my mouth trying not to throw up. Blood and guts covered the walls in random places luckily Emboar didn't see this.

-time skip-

I tried using escape rope many times but nothing happened. 13... 13 times I tried calling for help but nothing worked. No one came or heard me. Ben was right I shouldn't have done this job I shouldn't have came here." I'm done," I spoke then slammed my fist in the wall," I'M DON-"
i got knocked out before I could finish my statement.

-Few months later and third pov-

Beep, beep, beep, silver stood at (Y/N)'s bed side 6 months since the tragic even happened. 2 months since he and Crystal have been dating. They have been happy and sad together. One heart breaking thing is how is he going to tell her that Gold is dead her crush the one she loved is dead and so is his Pokémon. After Red has heard this event he became bipolar and disappeared when someone got murdered no one suspected him since he is a kid person. After a few times I visited him his body glitched.

Beep beep beep beep beep beep a slight moan escaped (Y/N)'s lips. She sat up and rubbed her eyes then stretched like it was one nights rest. "(Y-y/n)! You're alive!" I hugged her then cried into her shoulder. "Y-yea I guess I am." She spoke softy

-your pov-

When he was hugging me he was cold like he was dead." Silver are YOU alive." I could tell he stiffened."N-n-no" he started crying," I-I died after they found your body, they said your heart was barely beating, so I followed your body here." he looked down." But you and Crystal are dating but that can't mean that-" " yes she died, she was murdered by strange creature but her body was never found, to let you know we're happy in heaven, but one thing Gold is not there, I fear that his restless soul is here to find one thing...love," he look me in the yes and pulled is face closer," He loves you but since he never got the chance to say it." I nodded then started to cry I'll find him soon I know it."Bye (Y/N) I need to got now we'll be watching over you." he started tearing up "Bye silver."

~time skip & (cp/n)= creepy pasta name~

"Are you ok (Y/N)?" Ben spoke as he walked into my room caring a tray."Go away." I spoke wiping tears from my eyes." Come on you need to eat.""Whatever." I sat up looking at the floor my white pillow was red so was part of my sheets. Ben sat the tray down and hugged me," I sorry (y/n) i knew that you shouldn't have taken that job I kne-" "I don't need your pity Benjamin." After he heard his name he stiffened. He know I hate pity so his punishment from me is saying his name." (cp/n) comedown here Slender has a job for you," Masky opened the door," And you have to go back to the Johto region he says after this job you might be extremely happy," with that he left." Well order are orders no time for pity or sadness," I smiled," I got to go Ben see ya later!" He waved and we got up then walked out of my bedroom.

As I walked down stairs a smell of waffles hit my nose 'Toby can never live without his waffles'. I continued into Slender's office," You have a job for me sir?" Slender nodded," Yes I do (cp/n), the job is retrieving another young killer in the game Pokémon HeartGold and I believe the name of the killer is Lost Silver." I nodded and started to walk out until I heard," Bring Masky with you, you might need him." I nodded 'great now I have to find him'

~time skip (yes again)~

"Ready Masky?" I looked at him the fear in his eyes made me laugh." Your so slow." I picked him up and threw him into the game boy then jumped after him. I laughed so hard as he was screaming on the fall say that we're going to die from impact. To make it funny I made him land on his back then 'fell by accident' on him."Wow the graphics here are nice." Masky spoke which caused me to laugh." Masky this is real life." I tried to stop laughing but he shrugged and walked on 'time to find the Lost Silver dude'

(A/n)
I hope this makes up for the lost time of writing oh well I'll try to update tomorrow bye! ~Scp-053