Goodbye My Friends

Last chapter

Your pov
The door opened showing the concrete room. "It's time ugly rat." Ben spat while grabbing me by the hair making me scream. Help me Silver.

Silver's pov

Jeff, Jane, both Jacks, Sally, Slender, and I ran toward Zalgo's layer. Screams heard from all the pastas being tortured. The Jacks stopped to help out the other pasta's trapped. "We can save them after
(Y/n)!" Jeff yelled. They didn't obey but he's right we can do that later. "I have her location but it isn't very clear!" Slender man yelled. we all nodded and followed him throughout the Halls. . I'm coming (Y/n) just wait.

Your pov

Ben shoved me into a chair, "Move and, you'll get this needle in your eye, is that a deal?" I started to cry, only if there was laptop or cellphone near I can teleport to. I yelped when Ben was fastening the straps on my wrists. "Probably when you wake back up you'll love me and not him." Ben backed away and look at his feet. he looked back and and gave me the most insane smirk one can have. That wasn't the Ben I knew, the Ben I knew is far gone. "Time to start."

Silver pov

I heard (Y/n) screams down the corridors. "You are not allowed past here." A Gray skinned man stepped out from the side lines. "So you were behind this mission, Dark Link!" Jeff yell and charged at him. Dark link unsheathed the sword and swung at Jeff. "You guys go ahead I got him!" Jeff push Dark Link to the ground and jumped on him trying to stab him.

We ran down another hall and slammed into a room. Ben jerked around and glares at us. (Y/n) was screaming in pain. "S-shut of-f the m-mac-chine, H-hurry!" She was in so much pain we tried running up but we ran into an invisible wall. "Your not allowed closer." Ben's hands were up to the glass. "95% completed." a voice rang out. Slender focused on he tendrils slowly went through the glass. Ben backed away from the wall. Slender's tendril grabbed Ben's neck and started to strangle him to death.

"96% completed." Sound of broken glass mixed with the computer robotic voice. Sally and I ran but to the computer to try to stop it. "Smash it!" Sally started to kick the side in and made dents everywhere. "Error, Error, self-destruct will commence in 10 seconds."
"10"
I ran up the step to (Y/n) "9"
"8"
I tired ripping the straps off with Sally's knife but it didn't work. "7"
"6"
I told the unknowns to it to wire up top, however when they mad contact they were electrocuted and fell to the ground. "5"
"4"
I climbed the chair with the knife in my mouth and tried cutting the wires. "3"
"2"
"Go silver just run." (Y/n) weakly smiled. "No I'm not leaving you again! Never will I ever!" I yelled at her.
I kissed her lips and wrapped my "arms" around her neck. She started to cry then let go, "Goodbye."

"1"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Gold wake up it time to go to lavender town!" Some one shook my body. "Five more minutes." I grumbled. Some one kissed my lips, "Come one sleeping beauty." I opened my eyes and saw the beautiful (Y/n). I kissed her again and hugged her, "I thought we died and you lost your memories by a big machine!" (Y/n), "You and your crazy dreams." she laughed an helped me up. "Yeah some strange dream but it felt so real, oh well." I shrugged.

She's sat up then started to walk out and turned around then looked at me.

"Maybe some things are better left forgotten."