My little angel

After my shower I got a towel and wrapped myself in it and went to change in my room. I sat on my bed think about the trip were about to take. Gold walked in with only a towel too then tripped over char which cused him to fall. But when he tried to catch something to stop him from falling he grabbed my had and I fell on top of him.

Gold's pov

(Y/N) fell on top of me, I hate that I'm so clumsy. what is this it's so squishy?

Your pov

I screamed which caused chat to wake up and fire blast me and gold. I hid behind char covering my chest blushing madly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm walking through the Pokémon tower and hearing a faint cry of help,"Help me." I walked toward the voice. Gold was sitting there staring at his Pokemon he was pure white, his eye's were black except his pupil that part was red."Gold!!! What happened to Cyndaqul is h-" "Run." "what do y-" "Run, there coming, I'm a goner leave me." After he said that a bunch of unknown came and surronded.

"NO! I'm not leavening the ones love here alone! I will protect you!" White light started to come out of me," I love you Gold and I'm notever going to leave you!" Then boom a bunch of white light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/N) wake up were here." Char said while shaking me," Gold went to got get food with Silver so they should be back." I looked into his blue eyes and hugged him then started to cry. "(Y/N) what's wrong?" a familiar voice spoke behind me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Help me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I jumped behide char and screamed,"It was just a dream it ok." he char was so nice he was there every night for me when I had nightmares

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*6 years ago* -char's pov- (he is charmander)

"Come on Char it's bedtime." (y/n) picked me up and gently put me on her soft bed. I jump up and hug her then have her a kiss," Char 'night'." "Night charmander."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(I feel like this is starting to suck)

*present*

I hugged Gold and Char," Thanks you guys." "You're still having the nightmares (Y/N)?" gold spoke I only nodded then blacked out

Cliff hanger already working on the next chapter