Unforgotten lost silver x reader

To make it easy I'm going to choose your Pokémon Ok let's do dis

I woke up at 7:00. You couldn't wait to get your starter Pokémon, a funny thing it was that gold was getting his Pokémon that day too. I got up to brush my teeth and hair, change into my clothes, grabbed food and walked out the door to head to the lab. The closer I got to the lab, the more I was excited and began to bounce as I got to the door. I walked in trying to stay calm, but whether it helped or not I walked up to the professor.

I stopped right next to gold and I couldn't stop smiling. "Your Pokémon adventure starts here." Bleh, I ignored what he was saying. I've heard it a million times since I helped him when I was little. When he said choose your Pokémon, Gold stepped back saying I should go first. I shrugged then stepped up and grabbed chikrorita.

He smiled at me then grabbed Cyndaquil, "Why did you pick Cyndaquil?" I asked, slightly tilting my head at him. "I was always was fascinated by fire types." he just stared at the Poké ball. "Well (Y/N), see ya later!" He ran out the door nearly tripping. "Here (Y/N) have totodile, I don't think anyone else is going to come. Anyway, I'm closing the place for today." said the professor. I look at him, unable to contain my excitement. "So cool!"

I took the Poké ball, thanked him, then ran out until I saw silver just standing there. I walk up to the red head asking, "Do you need a Pokémon silver?" The only thing I got out of him was a grunt, so I threw the Poké ball at him. "Here; you'll need it." He caught the ball, then looked away. "You're welcome..." I grumbled.

"Thanks." He whispered. He even cracked a smile for a split second. I walk up to him and kissed his cheek, then started to run "Bye Silvy." I giggle to his reaction. If I was dating him my mom would be sooo mad but my dad on the other hand is the opposite. I look back I he is still standing there with his mouth open.

"If you keep your mouth open you'll catch a fly." After I said that he fixed his stance and closes his mouth. "You're such a tease!" He rolled his eyes and walked away.

(I'm so lazy; let's skip)

I walked out of the 8th gym super excited. I wanted to show Blue that I got all my gym badges in one year! I flew all to the way to the train. I can't believe that I made it this far. I stopped and had a second thought.

Maybe I should go to Unova since blue is the only person that is really my friend...

I jumped on my Fearow and flew away from my home region to head to Unova, Hopefully I'll meet some cool, nice people.

Just editing!