Darkness follows

I'm surrounded only darkness is around me I can't see a single thing. I get small little flashes of memories as when I was child my mother and father's murder. They murder the one who took out their guts and hung them everywhere. It was a clown the one who murdered my father and mother he was the one who brutally murdered them.

I woke up in my bed to find gold and char next to me
I looked at gold straight into his eyes"Hey gold," I asked,"do you remember my parents it seems I have lost all memory of them after my most recent nightmare." It was like his face was full of horror," what do you member of them?" he studied me," sadly only their deaths, also the one who murdered them, didn't he die in prison by one of his cellmates?" " No," gold looked at the ground sadly," I really like them too your parents we were nice to me."

After a long silence I spoke again," let's go find silver and finish this painful trip." He stood up then helped me up But as soon as I got it on the floor and fled into a dreadful nightmare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A light from the ceiling swung side to side inside thethe light was flickering. I look up to see my parents hung on the wall and a knife in my hand. I turned to the side and notice my face in the mirror. A crooked smile was plastered on my face my eyes or a light red color." Oh mother~oh father~how did you come to this fate, that were caused by your own daughter, one of the ones you love the most has a new life of killing, and you were the first victims of it, thank you!" I saw the life slowly leaving my parents eyes,"Why (Y/N)." my dad ragged breath left him with those words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I remember now I remember I was one who killed my parents. they didn't let me be who I am and I had to be there 'perfect child'. I laid there staring at the ceiling and finally noticed Gold calling my name. The light in my eyes start to flicker slight red. "Let's go." I got up with no help and walked out my house into the plains ahead. When i walked out i saw the strange pokemon laying, i went closer 'it's an unknown but how did it get here in the middle of nowhere' i thought to my self. i picked up the strange pokemon into my arms,' Oh no you're hurt! lets get you inside!" i ran to save this small pokemon.

So how you like it well a little of you're pastand the begging of the lost silver part yay?