Sleep over in my room

It's one in the morning lets do this, now onto the story!

[Lost silver's point of view]

I walked up to (y/n)'s room hopping she has forgotten about the event from earlier. I sighed and knocked on the door,"Hey (y/n) are you awake...hello?" I opened the door to find her on her phone. Thank goodness she was not changing.

Your point of view~
"Hey lost silver," ugh I'm gonna get tired of say his who name," you know what you need a nickname." he froze and looked at me like I was an idiot."Sure what would my name be." he spoke so soft. He sat right next to me on the bed,"How bout Silvy?" He blushed so many shades of red I think he even made a new color.

I put my hand up to my mouth trying to hold in a laugh."Let's have a sleep over in my room tonight and we can play a lot of games how bout it?" I put my arm around his shoulders and waiting for an answer."Sure."

[Beautiful time skip]

I got a lot of snacks also Ben, Sally, Jane, Jeff, EJ, Masky, Hoodie, and Splendorman came too."You can't have a sleep over without the master of them!" shouted Splendy. Jane, Sally, and I sat in the corner talk about girly things like favorite song, Cute guys on tv, then the one worst thing ever brought up.

"Who do you like Sally?" Jane asked hugging a pillow in her PJ's well we all were."Dont tell him but Ben." She spoke pointing at Jane blushing very badly."I knew it but I like Jeff." she spoke pointing back at the guys who were playing games. The girls stared at me waiting for me to say who I liked,"I-I-I l-like L-lost silver." I said the name super fast I don't think they heard it."I KNEW IT!!!" Jane yelled at the top of her lungs.Sally and I facepalmed while they guys looked over at us like we are insane."Great."

[Time skip once more!]

Splendy, Masky and Hoodie left since Slendy called for him and Jane, Jeff, and Sally fell asleep in the far right corner of the room."Hey you guys wanna play some Call of Duty?" I held up the game and four remotes. Ej and Silver Nodded while Ben snatched a remote from my hand,"I will beat you this time." he pointed at me yelling."In your dreams Benny Boy." I put my hand on my hips sticking my young out. I popped in the game then selected multiplayer.

After 23 wins and 0 loses Ben jumped up and tackled me to the ground."You little you cheat." We struggled on the ground and I pinned Ben to the ground."Ben don't try I'm stronger then you and if not, I'll punish you~." The fear Ben had was more then any of the killers have felt in the house."Hehe I'm tired its 3 am let's sleep." I got off of Ben and headed over to my bed bean bag and slept the whole night.

{Lost silver point of view}

I woke up when I hear sound come from the corner of the room and noticed a creature going near (y/n) until she hopped up and punched it with her fist. She whispered some word and blew up the monster. Some is after her and it's not friendly at all.