Why i haven't been updating.

Me: In all honesty I'm just tired and I'm in more then one fandom to keep me going I didn't abandon the super 4 fandom, I'm just in multiple fandoms at once and I don't have a schedule to do all the things I wanna do.

Gene: well why don't you make a schedule to keep up on things?

Me: I'm both lazy and productive, lazy as in keeping up with things and when it does come back later in my mind I immediately forget about it, i'm only productive when 1; I take my sleeping tablets and 2; when i'm in school, but writing on Wattpad isn't easy when you're at school... plus I have a reputation.

Alex, hugging gene on his lap on the couch: what is that reputation then?

Me: an emo goodie-two shoes, I tend to draw on my work when I'm done or when I can't think of a good answer, plus there is one class that let's us do what we like but it's technically part of the class subject.

Gene: no offence but that's technically impossible... even if you didn't abandon us-

Me: I didn't say I did abandon you but continue.

Gene: there is no way the teachers or the school would let you use you're technology in class and also let you do "what you like".

Me: that's the thing we don't use technology in it... unless it's a laptop but I don't use those, like I said we do what we like, which doesn't involve our phones or iPads and- wait a minute I'm getting off topic here...

What I'm trying to say is... I'm sorry I haven't been updating I just... kinda wanna do my own thing sometimes, but since I don't actually have time after lockdown since it's just going to parties (which is only family gatherings but I don't like people but I do love family and I don't really have a say in this) and to make my grandmother on my mother's side happy cause... my grandfather died last year..... I miss him just as much as the rest of my family does.

Alex: oh...... I'm so sorry for all that...

Me: it's- it's alright... i already saw death too many times to know life isn't fair, let's just... bring hope to the world... covid might be a warning that the earth is dying... let's just keep thing simple and hope thing's get better again

And yes I finally updated this chapter but only to tell you that you're not alone in this, hello 2021 and hello hope