Meeting lenny

Alex's p.o.v
It has been a week and gene is getting better at walking so he's gonna be alright my little rose is ok and my other rose has bloomed and baba cara was right it was a life line rose and it belongs to my cute little gene I couldn't help calling gene cute though and every time I say that he blushes a lot how cute can gene even get actually... well there are some parts of gene that kinda worries me. And it all started with him going outside the castle not the castle walls the actual castle. "Alright gene this is it your ready to go outside the castle you ready?" I asked and he kinda looks nervous but he nodded and the doors started to open we started walking while ruby and twinkle fallowed us I decided they could help us if they don't mess up like ruby stealing from my father... again and twinkle not using her magic to do any harm to anyone. "Hello your highness." One of the guards said and gene went right behind me. "Gene are you ok?" I asked and he shook his head meaning he isn't alright and then I realised he was tortured bad and now he can't trust anyone not even my fathers best knights it has happened all day but a las the only knight he can really trust is Sir Archibald.

They both really get along even though they are really different they just get along very well no matter the consequences but I feel like he misses someone very close to him. "Gene are you ok?" I asked and gene looked at me with a sad look in his eyes. "Well not really I just miss lenny." He said and this Lenny person might be someone I don't know. "Who's Lenny?" I asked and gene hugged his knees looking out in the horizon. "Lenny is my real moms invention." Ohh he was talking about a magical armour I forgot about those. "He was built to take care of me when my dad is away but once I got older he became more then a career... he became my friend even though he is a robot with feelings and he can't be controlled because my mom programmed him to not be controlled by anyone." I actually really wanted to meet Lenny now actually he seems like a nice magic suit of armour... eh I mean robot I think. so I have another quest find Lenny and bring him back to the castle I told the girls what I'm gonna do and they came along.

After hours we haven't found anything except the giant contraption I found a few weeks ago but it's still in tip top shape which means someone is inside I knocked on the strange contraption and the doors of it opened magically so me and the girls walked in and it was so big... I heard a sound coming from behind me like something is about to fall I turned around and saw something about to fall, it almost fell to the ground so I grabbed it before it hit the ground. "What are you three doing here?" All three of us turned around and saw a small robot? Ok that is unexpected. "Aww it's so CUTE." Twinkle said hugging the small robot and he doesn't look happy. "Ok ok cut the drama and tell me what is going on?" He yelled in his country side accent which I didn't know it was possible for a robot then again I met some people with a country side accent. "Well we are looking for Lenny a-." "I'm Lenny." The robot said cutting me off and pointing to himself, got to be honest I never even knew Lenny would be this small. "Uhh... ok for a minute I thought you would be.." I made a hand gesture to make it look like it's bigger then me he didn't look too surprised.

"I know I know my size isn't compared to other giant robots I get it." He said and just looked at everyone very eagerly including me. "So What is going on exactly? And you better tell me or else." And he wasn't kidding so I had to take a deep breath and said to him. "Do you want a long story or a short story." He looked at me again but a bit curious... oh who am I kidding he is impossible to tell which emotion he feels I don't know if he is curious or not it's very impossible. "I'm gonna go with the long story because I am curious about what is going on." He said and I pretty much am ready to tell him but I think it might take twenty six minutes.

*twenty six minutes and six seconds later*

"And we took care of gene till he is better but he has a hard time trusting everyone since he was captured." I finished the story on what happened and he looked like he was in shock I could actually tell because his eye part was a lot smaller then usual. "He was captured and tortured for three whole weeks and took care of for two weeks?" He said but I was so confused on why exactly. "Why three weeks exactly?" Twinkle asked and Lenny looked down in sadness... I don't know it's hard to tell but he did breath in and out and said. "Before those two weeks of being taken care of by you guys he was missing for three weeks and I got so worried I had been looking for him a lot and didn't find him I never knew he was captured he was supposed to call me... or he took the suit without the holo pad on it." He went into a room and then came back. "He didn't take the jacket or the tie." Lenny said and I had to do something so I said. "Would you mind coming with us to see gene again?" I asked and just like that he took the wheel and drove but he has to ask me for directions.

"So where do we even go exactly?" Lenny asked me and I kept looking for my castle once we found the castle I pointed to the direction and he followed I just hope gene is happy again seeing him sad kinda makes me sad.

Gene's p.o.v

I was talking to Archibald about technopolis what to be aware of and not to be aware of. "So this whole techno thingy's are like magic?" He asked me. "Well not really they are powered by crystals and batteries but if you wanna call it magic knock yourself out.. but not literally though." Archibald looked at me confused. "It's because the last person actually knocked himself out once I said that." I said as I pointed to a guard that is knocked out for ten minutes still counting. "Huh I didn't know some guards would take it literally." Archibald said until another guard came up to me and said. "Something is outside for you and I don't know what it is." I looked at the guard confused but I went outside anyway and what I saw is... my chameleon!? But how did it get here? I don't know how this came here but once the doors opened I saw a familiar face well familiar robot. "Hey gene.. been a while huh." I couldn't believe my eyes Lenny is here and I felt tears in my eyes but I'm happy I think they might be tears of joy. Without a thought I hugged Lenny for the first time in years and Lenny hugged back. "How did you (sob) I-I thought." I asked and he said in a cheerful way. "Don't ask me.. ask them." Lenny pointed to ruby, twinkle and Alex. 'I-I can't believe it... they did this.' I thought. "Hey don't thank us gene." Ruby said to me while twinkle flew next to me. "Thank Alex he thought about it."

Twinkle said to me and I looked at Alex who is rubbing the back of his head. "A-alex is this true?" I asked and he nodded truthfully. "I couldn't help but feel guilty about you feeling sad so I did what a good friend would do... or your future boyfriend." The last part was silent so I didn't hear anything. "What?" I asked and he just yelled. "NOTHING!!" I am so confused but I shrugged it off and hugged alex and said "thank you." And I walked off into the guest room where I'm sleeping and I screamed into my pillow I can't believe I hugged my crush I just can't and I didn't know how long I was screaming into my pillow until I heard my door opened... it was Leonora. "Come on just ask my brother out already." Did she know this whole time!? "I-I can't I'm... too shy to do it." I said and Leonora sat next to me on my bed. "Just make sure your confidence is building up ok and if Alex asks you I'm sewing wedding cloths." Leonora said clapping and walking out of the room... I'm so confused on so many levels on the bright side at least she left me alone this time but I'm not gonna ask Alex out on a date even if I do have a small crush on him 99% crush on him.

I think I'm going to be on a wild ride.

___________________________________________________________________________

Hi everyone and I'm here to shout out who inspired me to do this from the first time I shipped these two and they became my number one ship thank you nikkinoivern4 and please leave a nice comment on here as well and remember if you don't like this... get out of my story this instant and never come back but to the people who does leave a nice comment and you could be the Q&A not to the people who hate this