The cutest descovery part 2

Alex's p.o.v

Once I told my father what me and gene did last night (and it's only kissing) he congratulated us and I was proud of that really well Gareth tried to make me change my mind but nothing is working so he stopped trying make me fall in love with a princess and everything's going fine and I already feel my heart fluttering every time I think of gene even though we kissed I already feel like I have found someone special through those innocent eyes of his and man he's the most adorable boy I could hope for I can't really stop blushing thinking about that. Weeks have passed and gene keeps getting cuter and cuter day by day. He didn't even know what a butterfly is once it landed on his nose and he stood very still because of that. "Alex what the heck was that?!" Gene asked me once he fell backwards when the butterfly flew away. "That is called a butterfly gene there very harmless creatures... as long as their not poisonous." "WHAT!?" Gene said with panicked eyes. "I'm kidding gene hahahahaha but seriously though don't eat them." I said to gene and he nodded.

The next day when he got cuter is when he saw a rabbit for the first time as well and is so curious about it. "Hey Alex." Gene yelled my name when we were walking around the Kingsland forest. "What is that animal hopping around with big floppy ears and eats carrots." Gene said pointing to the rabbit and I couldn't help but laugh. "That's a rabbit but it's sometimes called a bunny hehehehe there also harmless but they do bite so don't pick the rabbit up." I said to gene and he nodded still confused about what I just said. "You'll learn what is dangerous and what is not." I said and we both went back to the castle and I didn't think gene would forget the bunny joke. Once gene went missing in the dragon lands I panicked and tried to find him but once I found him he was playing with the baby dragons. "Heheheh hehey cut it out." Gene said giggling until he went very tired and fell asleep man how does he even do this whole dragon taming thing. But before I could approach I saw the mother dragon. "H-hi there... um can I take gene back please... I promise I'll bring him back for a play date." I said to the she dragon hopefully she'll let me get gene and she did and from now on gene has a few play dates with baby dragons.

And here we are sitting in the chameleon in our pjs, watching these so called videos on this so called computer screen and sometimes it's these... movies and other times it's these... tv series me and him are cuddling together on some cushions and since gene is smaller then me he curled right up at my side and it was too adorable to look away. "Oh and here's the part that the robot tries to destroy the computer that took over the world but has failed since he left a single clue that leads them to his secret base.. I mean it's never really true since these kind of stuff never happened in technopolis I Maybe a teenager but I still love this stuff." I giggled since I forgot how chatty he could be around his favourite tv shows and it's so adorable. Once the tv show came on with a funny scene in it gene giggled... wait he Giggled?! Ok I have to be honest here... I have never seen or heard gene giggle unless it's at the dragon territory but who knew his giggles are so loveable. "What time is it?" I asked and gene looked at the thing called the digital clock and said. "9:15 pm and alex you should get a watch instead of a sundial." Well gene just earned a one way ticket to tease town and no one is the better teaser then me so I've got a plan. "Oh hoho ok then smart guy you asked for it."

Gene's p.o.v

"9:15 pm and Alex you should get a watch instead of a sundial." I teased and sometimes I am not the best at teasing it's probably because I get much more flustered easily but the look alex is giving me sends shivers down my spine. "Oh hoho ok then smart guy you asked for it." Alex said while he cracked his knuckles and I'm starting to get really scared I backed up a little. "Sometimes Gene you just messed with the wrong person to tease... and I'll show you how teasing really works when you mess with the wrong one to tease they..... strike back." And before I even knew it he began counting my rib cage... uh oh I think I know what's going on. "Gah hehehehehe alex Hehehehe stop that tickles Hehehehehe." I said giggling uncontrollably this is the worst feeling I haven't had in a long time since my dad died from my very very abusive stepmom. "That is the idea cutie." Alex said teasing me and he was right I messed with the wrong person to tease. "cochie cochie coo~." I felt my cheeks warm up to the teasing and embarrassment I am given. Once alex tickled my stomach... I am so done for. "Ahh Hahahahahaha nohohohohoho stahahahahahp please hahahahaha." I begged Alex to stop but he isn't stopping anytime soon and my voice became squeaky... I'm so doomed.

"Awww you became squeaky that's too adorable to not tease." Alex said and I started kicking to get alex off and to stop him tickling me but he managed to keep my legs still by sitting on them. "Hahahahahahahahahaha stahahahahahap." I continued to plead but he isn't stopping anytime soon. "Sorry gene that won't cut it plus... the tickle monster is in the house now." I already knew he would say that but me being tickled already had me melting in embarrassment. Alex then decided to lift up my shirt and blew a raspberry.. I'm so dead. "Ppfffff." "AAAAHH HAHAHAHAHAH NOHOHOHOHO STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP PLEHEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHA." I honestly haven't laughed like that in so long... and it felt kinda... nice. "Ppffff." "HAHAHAHAHAHA I CAHAHAHAHANT BREHEHEHEATHE." I finally said and Alex stopped tickling me and hugged me while I was breathless. "I knew you would be ticklish." Alex said while I was a giggling mess with tears of mirth on my eyes. "Hehehehehe nehever do that again he hehehe Hehehehe heh." I said before passing out.

Alexander's p.o.v

"I knew you would be ticklish." I sad to gene while he is a giggling mess and it was so cute I could pass out of true pure adorableness in my heart. "Hehehehehe nehever do that again he hehehe Hehehehe heh." Gene said while I hugged him but I didn't hear anymore giggling until I looked at my little rose and he was fast asleep. 'Heh I must have been tickling him so much he passed out too cute.' I thought to myself while i picked him up and carried him to his room and once I'm there I tugged him in bed and joined him in I can't let him sleep on his own so I had to. I even started hugging him while he is sleeping and he hugged me in his sleep saying. "Hmm g'night knight of kings land." I smiled warmly and said to him while he is sleeping. "Good night... little rose of the knight." I said before drifting off.

___________________________________________________________________________

Ok I just think it's kinda unfair that the villains get tickled instead of our heroes so I thought I make things a bit... different and fair 😈 and yes I kinda get evil sometimes too

Gene: yah think?

Me: how the flip did you get in here?

Gene: uh... see you later (runs away)

Me: as much as Gene is my favourite character he's kinda.... adorable and over the top sometimes and sorry if my story was too short... also what do you think about villains being tickled then our heroes you can comment on that.. don't hate me because of how evil I can get sometimes 🥺