Meeting twinkle

It was day 7 and gene was trying to sleep but he couldn't sleep because of all the bad things happened when he was captured by the black baron so much torture not much eating or sleeping and Gene was having that exact nightmare about it.

*nightmare*

"And you found him where exactly?" The black baron said looking at the weakling for a long period of time. "Near the castle sir he must be working for the king just under cover." Rypan said untying the rope from him. gene tried to attack but failed when the black baron caught his wrist with a single swift move. " pff him an under cover knight hahahaha oh isn't that cute." The black baron said while he one of gene's sleeves off his clothing Rypan did the same but one is longer then the other. "Now what should we do with a small weak kitten like yourself hmm?" The black baron said when he threw gene down on the cold hard stone ground gene landing on the right hand side. "How about we torture him with pain sir he will tell us one way or another."

*end of nightmare*

"AAAAAHHHH." Gene screamed shaking from the terrible nightmare while Alex came through the door of the medical room worried. "Gene what happened... are you ok?" Alex asked while gene was crying not wanting the nightmare to continue. "I-I (sob) I don't want to go back (sob) I don't want to go back to the black barons castle I don't want to go back... I'm scared." Gene held onto Alexander not wanting to let go of the prince but kept crying because of the memories and nightmares he has Alex can't let the black baron take him back he has been through a tough time so Alex motherly caresses gene like a mom would "shhh it's ok gene no one will take you back as long as I'm around... shhh it's going to be ok little baby it's ok." Gene doesn't care if alex called him a baby he just wants to hold Alex until he can sleep until they heard a noise coming from a dark corner. "A-alex What was that?" Gene question "I don't know but I think it isn't good scream when something is trying to hurt you." Gene nodded his head while Alex brought out his sword going into the darkness leaving gene all alone afraid of dying he was about to cry until a tiny light came into his view and another and another until he see lots of them shining in his view he even touched one and it felt light

His vision became blurry of the tiredness blinking slowly until a very soft voice spoke "sleep little one sleep you need to rest you've had a bad time sleep so you won't go tired tomorrow." Is all he heard until he sleeps softly hugging a tiny hand that kept him calm. "Hey you two." Alex called and the two figures looked behind them to see Alex holding a sword. "Who are you and what did you do to gene." Alex said while the small creature bit Alex's arm but no effect. "Alien calm down he's just worried that's all." The soft voice spoke again the person came into the light and revealed herself her hair is a light ocean blue, her dress is pink and white in different patterns, her eyes were the same blue as her hair her shoes were flats and they were sparkly but what stands out is her wings (yes twinkle is in this your welcome) and Alex spoke in a fearful matter "a FAIRY." Alex yelled and pulled his sword up again. "Calm down I didn't hurt him I just used a sleeping spell to give him a good sleep." Alex looked at twinkle with a look that said 'how do I know your telling the truth' which she answered. "Just listen to his heart beating and see for yourself." He did what the fairy said and listened to his heartbeat it was slow and calming just as what a sleeping heartbeat should sound like Alex calmed down and looked at the fairy. "Sorry for trying to attack you two I was just over protective." Alex said rubbing the back of his neck really embarrassed.

"It's ok I almost get attacked a lot I'm Twinkle by the way." Twinkle said while she waited for a hand shake and Alex took the handshake. "I'm Alex and the person sleeping there is gene he kinda has a very bad relationship with the black baron." Alex said pointing to gene and he looked at alien who was cuddling gene's hand. "That is Alien he is a mysterio he never likes humans normally but he likes this one somehow." Twinkle said while she held her wand close. "Wanna wait for gene to wake up and see who you are?" Alex questioned and twinkle nods her head in a yes response waiting for gene to wake up.

*morning*

When gene woke up he was met with two faces one he is familiar with and the other who isn't. "Uhh... Alex... w-who is that?" Gene questioned curiously. "Oh I'm Twinkle and the little guy hugging your hand is Alien a mysterio." Twinkle said and Gene looked at his left hand to see alien hugging gene's hand. "Can I have my hand back please." Gene said and alien nodded while he stopped hugging gene while twinkle had to ask. "Where are you from exactly?" Gene looked at twinkle with a look saying 'why am I the one to ask' he took a deep breath and said. "I'm not from here or anywhere I live in the middle of the ocean there are high rocks there and my home there is full of technology I don't think you know what it is." Alex and twinkle looked at each other in curiosity and looked at gene again. "Is it kinda like magic." They both said at the same time. "Well... actually I don't know so I guess it's kinda magic." Gene shrugged. "How's your feet by the way gene." Alex suggested while gene thought about it but his thoughts were interrupted.

"What happened to gene's feet." Twinkle asked and gene answered. "Well the black baron doesn't want me to make a run for the exit so he got his sword and cut the soles of my feet so I wouldn't be able to walk it really hurt like having a heat laser burns on your feet but sword pains are way worse." Alex and twinkle looked shocked when they heard this. once gene tried to stand up he fell again but Alex caught him and put gene in the medical bed. "Twinkle can't you use your healing spell." Alex asked but twinkle shook her head and said in her heart breaking voice. "I was kicked out of my home because I turned my fairy queen into a frog the only spells I can use is to repair tools and weapons, shelter others, put them To sleep but healing them I still don't know how to do that." Alex looked down in sadness until gene spoke. "I still got two weeks till my feet fully heals and I'll be walking again in no time." Gene answered leaving Alex smiling at gene and he put gene into the medical bed again... until. "(Gasps) a fairy?!?! Be gone evil creature." Sir Gareth said bringing out his sword but Alex told him everything that twinkle did is good not evil. "Oh... this is awkward isn't it?" Gene alex and twinkle nodded until the king came and he was still calm.

"Well then looks like we have a special guest in the castle your highness." Sir Archibald said to king Kendrick and twinkle bowed before the king. "Hehehe very polite fairy aren't you." The king said while Archibald brought food for gene since he can't go to the royal table. "You must be hungry aren't you?" Archibald questioned and gene took the plate and thanked Archibald by nodding his head and he ate not to messy but politely. "So you are hungry huh?" Gene nodded and everyone left except for Alex and twinkle. Twinkle was looking at Alex and gene until. "I'll just leave you two alone." And after that twinkle left squealing happily for some reason leaving Alex and gene silent for a while until Alex spoke. "I hope you'll get better soon." "You and me both Alex." Gene spoke as well. Alex leaving and gene eating and putting his plate down.

*with alex*

Alex was walking up to his room looking for a necklace with a rose on it he found the rose necklace but when he turned around something caught Alex's eye he turned around to see the black rose looking a little better not wilting anymore but some of the petals are still growing back. Alex smiled since the rose is looking better and he knew that gene is the one who owns the rose for a long time since he was born he loved the rose dearly now he has two one that is a plant and the other one who is a person (both fragile yes can hurt you, beautiful but hurt, yet so much more then death see where I'm going with this) and no matter who hurts Alex no one is aloud to hurt his little rose.

___________________________________________________________________________

Well that is the story to this and for the record I really like black roses. Everyone thinks that black roses mean death to your loved ones but I think they're miss understood they are not always meant for death to your loved one but they might mean something more then that if you love black roses as well please... don't let anyone else think about that rose just be yourself and love black roses if you want.