Movie night trama

Alex's p.o.v

It was just a normal day in Kingsland, I was walking around as per usual, I'm doing my laundry so I have my laundry basket with me, I've also got a list of things to do and I've already finished another few, the ones I have finished are sword training, organising my room, watering the plants, checking on Archibald in his hiding place... I'm not going to finish the rest, the others I'm clearly doing is counting the guards weaponry, there are always new swords and weapons available because of our swords smith, but that's not the case. I'm really excited because the last thing I'm doing on the list is movie night with my boyfriend, the sun is beginning to set, and we've already did the crystal sword ceremony so I've got time to set up on our next movie night.

*hours later*

After a few hours of setting up for movie night everything is finally ready and all set up, now I'll I have to do is wait till my boyfriend gets here and everything will be perfect. "Hey Alex, ready for movie night?" I heard a familiar voice said, and I already know who it is. "Yeah gene pretty much, and your still wearing my shirt?" I asked, and he is definitely still wearing my shirt, which makes gene even more adorable then he already is. "Yeah... it maybe big on me, but at least this shirt is from someone I love dearly." I smiled and walked up towards him, giving him a hug, he gladly hugged me back we separated and began to chose a movie. "So which one would you prefer, The lost stones of king griffin? Or the cursed spear?" Gene asked me, I picked the lost stones of king griffin,

And here we are, the movie was over and... Gene is surprisingly still awake, which kinda worries me. "Gene, are you ok? You look like your tired yet....... your still awake." Gene turned around completely scared out of his mind, he shook his head.. which worries me even more. "Do you... wanna talk about it?"

By the time I asked that he started crying....... wait........ mY BABY STARTED CRYING!?!? "Hey, Hey.... i-its alright its ok just tell me, and we can have more snuggle time ok!?" I said with a bit of panic in my voice which I didn't know it was possible, and if I was in modern time I'd look like I'm panicking at the disco

(I cHiMeD iN wItH a HaVeN't YoU eVeR hEaRd Of ClOsInG a GoD dAmN dOoR [sorry I had to put that in] love this song 😊)

Gene looked up to me, with a bit of hidden sadness from what ever he's afraid of and said with the deepest sorrow. "I-i Don't want to lose you."

That sudden thing that gene said had made me question why he would lose me... it was kinda scary to be honest. "I-I've already lost my mom, d-dad *sob* a-and my older sister... I-I don't want to lose you too b-because of my birth mark." Gene kept sobbing onto my chest while I hugged him..... and I honestly had no idea I had completely forgot about gene's birthmark. (Picture From the first chapter) and it was just kinda adorable when you look at it.

"Gene?" I said, getting his attention. "It's not because of your birthmark... and trust me on this one." Gene gave me the most adorable look of 'what are you talking about' that always made me melt on the spot, but I didn't let that stop me. "Gene.. your birthmark brought me and you together more then ever before, and it's also another reason why I love you." I gave gene a pause for a moment to make him more curious and say the key words to my attack.

"..... I..... I don't get it at all what do you mean by that-." "So I can give you all the tickle neck kisses, tease nomming all over your birthmark, nom nom nom nom." "Ahahahahaha ahahahahalex stahahahap hahaha." I ignored gene's attempts to stop me from tickling him. "You cannot stop the tickle monster rwar." I then moved my tickle fingers towards his ribs and he went from giggling to squeaky cackling. "Stahahap please plehehehehehease Hahahaha."

"Only if you say you're safe word." I teased and he kept cackling those squeaky laughs, tempting to not say it.... but he did say the safe word. "Hahahaha I'm a cute Rose I'm a cute rose Hahahaha." "Aww, you're really that cute by saying it?" I teased making gene blush more, and not because of the tickling either. I laughed a little and snuggled closely to my giggly rose who is already giggly. "See little rose, as long as I'm here with you your always going to be ok."

And after that whole incident we slept in bed snuggling each other closely in the cold night it was still warm in here but I like keeping gene calm around these type of nights.

These are night that are meant to be enjoyed.

____________________________________________________________

Me: hi everyone thank you for reading this story and no it is not the end of it and I'm so sorry it was short-

*Gene and Alex, kissing in the background*

Also me, plugging my phone into the aux cord: (here we go again)

My phone: (primo Victoria earrape playing)

Gene and Alex, shooked: What the heck!?

Me: we have our ending intro playing guys, you in or do we need another chat about you two kissing again!?

Gene and Alex, scared: n-no ma'am

Gene: thank you for reading this story and if you guys are lucky, you're oc's will be getting a huge hug from me, Alex, ruby, twinkle, Archibald, king Kendrick, Princess Leonora and Claudia.

Gareth: what about me?

Alex: your a bit of a push over... also Claudia had beat you in weaponry and mad fighting.

Gareth: that's not true, she's too weak for that.

Me, breaks a strong metal spoon: wHaT dId YoU sAy GaReTh?

Twinkle: TAKE COVER!!!!

Everyone except Gareth hides.

Gareth: you heard me, girls are weak towards us manly me-.

Me, has a demon sword in my hands: COME HERE YOU SON OF A-

Gareth, already regrets it: *screams like a girl*

Gene, hugging Alex while hiding in the chameleon: w-well be right back after this fight is over... you can ask Claudia also just... don't ask about the demon sword if she's in a bad mood