Meeting ruby

A week has past and Gene was almost walking though he needs some support first if he doesn't well he falls over but luckily Alex is always here to help no matter what the situation is. "(Sighs) after another week I will finally be able to walk again." Gene said to himself but he was board... without technology around he was very board until Alex came in. "Hey gene." Alex walked up to gene in the medical bed and handed him a book. "I know your not a fan of modern stuff but sometime when you read a book or listen to the reader your imagination goes wild when you think about it." Gene looked at the book in front of him and it was a book about adventures and travels gene smiled at Alex and said in his very soft voice. "Thank you Alex... for everything." "Hehe no problem gene." Alex said and he got up walked over to the door until. "Hi'Chu." Alex turned around and saw it was gene. He sneezed a very soft sneeze and it sounded like a kitten. Alex went outside the door and clenched his heart while saying very quietly. "Be still my beating heart." It was the most adorable thing he has ever heard in all of his life he tip toed away from gene's room just in case gene is asleep.

*with gene*

Gene was reading the book Alex got him and he loved the book it was making his imagination run wild no matter what he was on chapter 1 page 27 (he's a fast reader) it was getting to the best part of his imagination until he heard a door slam and saw a female her hair is a navy blue two parts of her hair tied up and she's in... pirates clothing? Gene hasn't seen a girl like that before until she spoke. "Hide me you scallywag." He was definitely sure he hasn't seen a girl like that before. "Why are you here and who are you?" Gene asked but she brought up her sword and said it again. "Don't ask questions now stand up and hide me NOW." Ruby said again but gene looked down in sadness and said. "I-I can't stand up." Which made her look very confused on why he can't stand up. "And why is that you sea crab?" She asked and gene revealed his feet where bandaged up and her gaze softened. "W-What happened?" She asked more friendlier then before.

"It's a long story but if you want to hide just hide under the medical bed." Gene said and the pirate girl did as she was told and hid under the bed for good measures he was about to get his book until more pirates came in except there boys not girls. "Where is she?" One of the pirates said and pointed the sword at gene. "You there where is the female pirate scallywag ruby." Gene blinked in confusion on what he was talking about. "Obviously captain he doesn't know what your talking about." The other one said and the captain listened and made things really clear. "Dark navy blue hair, has a golden earring on one side, where's boy pirate cloths instead of females do you know what I'm talking about." Gene shook his head as convincing as possible so the pirates doesn't know what he did know he did saw her but she didn't look bad. "Hmm could you stand up and show us where you think she is." Gene shook his head again and pointed to his feet. "Ooooh Sorry about that i-I'll just go and look myself."

And he did he looked everywhere even under the bed but he somehow couldn't find her anywhere. "Argh she has to be around here somewhere... oh well let's go and look somewhere else just in case." He said and they all walked out the door of the medical room and ruby crawled out from under the bed. "Hah those sea slugs didn't even look up from under the bed... oh thanks for helping me even though you didn't do much." Ruby said but gene's curiosity got the better of him. "W-why are those pirates chasing you?" Ruby looked at gene and answered. "I was returning this." Ruby then revealed a tea pot but it's made of gold instead of China. "Please don't tell me you stole it." "I didn't they stole it and I was returning it plus I found an even better treasure." Gene gave ruby & 'what is it look' and she answered. "You'll know soon enough as long as I find out who's the ruler of this palace." She said until Alex and twinkle came in the medical room. "Looks like we missed a pirate but... this is a female." Twinkle said making Alex put down his weapon.

"Who are you two? And why are you two so ridiculous together Hahahahahaha oh wow." Alex gave ruby a look that said 'you have got to be kidding me why her' and asked her a very serious question. "Who are you and why do you have my fathers golden tea pot?" Alex asked and ruby brought up her sword at Alex. "First of all: shut up and my name is ruby second of all: I was going to give it back and third of all: I already found a very valuable treasure." Ruby said and gave the golden tea pot back to Alex leaving twinkle very curious. "Uhh question? What is the most valuable treasure?" Ruby smirked and said in her pirate accent. "Argh that lads and Lass is for me to know and you to find out you scallywags." No one knows what the heck ruby just said which is very very odd even though (she just FLIPPING BROUGHT BACK THE GOLDEN TEA POT AND FOUND ANOTHER VALUABLE TREASURE phew ok ok I'm calm)

"What is going on here- a pirate?!?!" Sir Gareth said and brought his sword to fight a pirate but she took his sword somehow. "You snooze you lose." Ruby said pointing two swords at sir Gareth. "Hehehe she got you there Gareth." King Kendrick said coming in the door way when ruby saw him... she didn't bow (she is a pirate people) "oh by the way some dumb knight wearing black armour was around the castle so I threw him in the lake part of the castle and he his really annoying saying something like I want my toy back I don't know." Gene coward since he knows that saying the black baron always says he's his torture toy and gene really doesn't wanna go back alex looked at gene with concern and asked ruby. "What does this... black knight look like?" Ruby looked at Alex and answered. "Well your highness black hair, has a moustache with a bead only up to his chin not the whole face has an amulet with a red ruby on it does that sound familiar to you guys?" Alex's was shocked when he heard all of that and looked mad since he knows who it is (as I like to call protective boy friend alert) without hesitation he grabbed his sword and said in his most brave voice. "That is so it he's going down.. no one takes gene away in the middle of the night not on my watch. "He stormed out of the medical room with twinkle and ruby behind him. "Ok I'm confused what is going on?" Ruby asked making Alex turn and answer. "Well Ruby you see before me and twinkle met gene he was tortured very badly he got cuts on his feet so he doesn't try to escape the black barons grasp well not on my watch... you girls with me?" The girls nodded and ran with Alex to see if the black baron is coming and he was right he's here in the castle walls about to open the castle doors

Until

Alex ruby and twinkle landed right behind the black baron thus making the black baron turn around since he heard a twig snap. "Not on our watch baron." Alex said but making the black baron smirk. "Well Well Well if it isn't prince Alexander and... who are those two?" Twinkle was about to put a spell on the black baron and ruby is so mad she wants to break his spine. "None of your business baron and you'll never take over the kingdom or take the little rose away." The black baron was so confused on what Alex meant by that but he shook it off and is prepared to fight Alex and the black baron fought but Alex one the battle making the black baron run away with a fishbowl on his head (thanks to twinkles spell) they went back into the castle and gene was still under the covers hiding just in case the kingdoms lost the battle but when he felt someone or something remove the covers his heart beats rapidly until he saw three familiar faces and he became calm. "You alright gene?" Alex asked and gene nodded. "so that's what you meant by little rose heh." Ruby said putting her Saber away and crossing her arms. "So is that gene's nickname now?" Twinkle asked and Alex nodded making gene blush of embarrassment. "Oh come on gene being called little rose isn't that bad." Gene's blush darkened and hid his face with his hands. "Well gene Another week and your walking again." Alex said removing gene's hands away from his face. seeing an adorable sight makes Alex blush and gene confused. "Why are you blushing." Gene asked and Alex said being calm (and not stuttering). "Well Gene your cute you know that right?" Gene blushed again this was even more embarrassing then the last time he was called cute. "Can I be left alone for now please." The three of them all nodded and walked out of the room leaving gene alone for now and Gene was thinking that he has real friends instead of Lenny and the people from technopolis ignoring him and pretending to be his friends and gene thinks it's a start of a new friendship.