Failed revenge

Gene was so embarrassed all day and oh boy where does he begin. Alexander keeps poking and prodding him in public every time he is serious... but no Alex has to ruin the seriousness inside of him. After the past few days when things get boring for Alex he has nothing else to do then bother his cute little rose. So he started to tease him a lot more then before, with words like. "Is someone in a ticklish situation here?" Or. "Looks like someone is being a little lee today." Or. "The tickle monster always finds you even in daylight." And all the other teases he's done. And gene keeps getting super flustered so easily he begs Alex to stop while giggling. "Ihihihihihi I'm not in a ticklish situation." Or. "I'm not being a lee today... what is a lee?" Or. "The tickle monster isn't real- wait... no....... no.. no no No NO!" He even tries to run away but no Alex keeps finding him. So he thinks it stops right now so he plans on getting revenge on Alex. But every time he tries he fails. There are some he got successfully but he got tickled again so his plan this time... he's going to get alex back by giving him his own medicine. Tickling Alex back.

After a few plans he knew it will not work he finally found the perfect one. All he has to do is lure Alex into a trap, tackle him and tickle him till he's tired as well. 'This... will change everything.' Gene thought and ran outside the door tip toed past the guards just in case and slipped the note under Alex's door. 'I hope my plan works if it doesn't how will I get my revenge on him?' Gene thought but shrugged it off. *later* It has been hours and gene has been waiting for alex to get here but he didn't came so he waited for Alex in the tree tops but nothing he didn't even leave a message saying he will be here. After a while however gene somehow tangled himself in the rope. Part of the rope is tied where the torso is the arms behind his back and to make things worse his ankles. he was supposed to tie Alex in it. "HOW ON EARTH IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE!?!?!?" Gene yelled confused as hell and tries to struggle out of the bondage but he fell out of a tree and on the ground. 'Great could this day get any worse.' Gene thought and struggled with the bonds until he heard a familiar voice. "And how did you get into this situation little rose?" Gene squeaked and and turned to see Alex standing there smirking. "I have no idea alex but I would like to get out of this." Gene said but was flipped over on his back. "Gene where you trying to get revenge on me?" Alex asked and gene didn't say a word he didn't even want to talk right now. "The silent treatment huh? Well if your not gonna talk willingly.......... then I'll make you." And after alex said that he is tickling gene again on his stomach. "Ahahahahaha knock it ohohohohof hahahahaha." Gene said trying to get out of the bonds. "Yeah-no not gonna happen." Alex said tickling gene more. "Ahahahahahah stahahahahap please Hahahahahaha nohohohoho mohohohore." Alex smirked and thought of teasing him again.

"Have you counted your ribs though gene? You have thirteen on each side instead of twelve... that's kinda interesting." Alex said and he was right. Gene has extra rib bones on each side instead of it being twelve it's thirteen. He is so really special. "Hahahahahaha ihihihihihihits a bihihihihirth defect Hahahahahaha since I wahahahahahahs born hahahahaha now pleheheheahahahahse stahahahahap." Gene tries to beg but Alex didn't listen. Gene struggled and struggled out of the bondage but he didn't get set free. "Awww who is my cuddly whittle tickwish rose? Who's my tickwish rose? You are... you are my tickwish rose." Gene's laughter went higher and squeakier and tears are streaming down his face of laughter. After alex had stopped he lifted his shirt and blew a raspberry on his stomach... again. "Pff." "AAAHHH HAhahahahaha nohohohohohoho stahahahahap please hahahahahahahahahaha nohohohohohoho more Hahahaha." Gene has been tortured enough... is what he thought but Alex not so much.

When Alex stopped tickling gene Gene was panting for air and tears stained his adorable face. "Sooo was that too bad gene?" Alex asked teasingly and when gene caught his breath he said something he should really really REALLY regret. "Y-you (panting) are just like the baron (panting) b-but more ruthless w-when it comes to (panting) tickling." He has regretted it already. "Wow... take it back gene." Alex asked but gene shook his head. "Ok then... you asked for it." Alex got up and went to Gene's ankle tied feet and took his shoes off and left gene with socked feet. "Regretting what you said yet?" Alex asked. "N-no (panting) w-why is that?" Gene asked and Alex smirked. "Well ok if you say so." Alex said and traced shapes on both his feet. Gene's eyes widened and wiggled his feet. "NO NO NO PLEASE ALEX NOT MY FEET PLEASE NOT MY FEET." Gene begged but Alex kept going. "Nope too late gene." And just like that alex scribbled his fingers all over Gene's feet and gene was screaming with laughter. "HAHAHAHAHA OHOHOHOHO GOHOHOHOHOD NOHOHOHOHO STAHAHAHAHAP PLEHEHEHEHEHEAS HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHOHO MOHOHORE." Gene pleaded but Alex kept going. And slipped one sock off scribbling his feet. "Wow gene your feet are even more softer then mine." Alex said now spidering his arches. When he goes up to the toes gene isn't getting a break anytime soon. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHALEX PLEAHAHAHAHAHASE NOHOHOHOHOT THE TOHOHOHOHOHOES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP." Alex is very much in love with this new tickle spot so much he kissed under Gene's toes just to tease him more. "AAAAAAAHHHHHH NO NO NOHOHOHOHO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP KIHIHIHIHISSING MY TOES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAHAHAHAHANT BREATH HAHAHAHAHA." After that gene blacked out giggling with tears streaming down his eyes.

And Alex quietly said "oops sorry gene." Alex said and he put the sock and shoes back on untied gene and went back to the castle. In the castle he is waiting for gene to wake up from his giggling dream like state. When gene did wake he was still giggling. "You ok gene?" Alex said sheepishly while gene giggled and gave alex the death stare of his life while alex tries to hand him a glass of water. And After giggling so much gene calmed down and took the water and thanked him by nodding. "Well someone had fun." Gene said crossing his arms after he put the glass down. "Yeah sorry about that... but still where you trying to get revenge on me?" Alex asked and gene blushed while nodding. "It was supposed to be your own medicine revenge." Gene said and Alex rolled his eyes. Alex knew gene Gould try to do something like this. "There is a problem though." Alex started and Gene is now curious of what he meant. "What do you mean?" He asked. "Well... I may have a tickle spot but no one can find it." Gene wasn't convinced so he tries to do is failed counter attack but Alex isn't laughing. "Uh....... I don't get it." Gene said but once he looked up at Alex he had a devious face and gene laughed nervously at what is going to happen. "Hehehe uh... is it too late to re count on this revenge thing?" Gene asked.

"Yes it is gene... aaaaand the TICKLE MONSTER IS BACK." Alex said while he tickled Gene's ribs again and gene is laughing and struggling to get away from the tickle fingers but a las here we go again...

He's secretly enjoying this though.

___________________________________________________________________________

Wow... I think I went over board again

But hey next chapter is Q&A people so ask away what you want to ask these two so go ahead make my day people... and also thanks to these people who I support.

@nikkinoivern

@Minkiestarlight

@alway2005

@Deltryne

@Lysia_lee

And others thank you for supporting me and you will always be in my Emoish heart (no I do not cut myself I just like dark clothing and dark stuff but I do have light in me so it isn't completely gone.