The cutest descovery part one

Warning ⚠️: cutenesses/adorableness overload
__________________________________________________________________________________

Lenny' p.o.v (before the kidnapping)

I was always with gene since we defeated computer supreme and I got my body back I was always his care taker since she made me before he was born then his older sister, she always wanted a baby brother so she could be the dominant female but she also wanted someone to take care of instead of her robotic toys she has and he was born with a very peculiar birthmark of a rose on his neck but of course we all love the tiny Birthmark.. but it ended quickly. The mother died in a car crash when gene is 5 months old and once he got older the father thought of a new wife for the children.. although she is nice to the sister Bella, she is very abusive to gene. It turns out she hates children with rose birthmarks. The father tried to stop her from hurting gene but he was murdered by the step mother so I knew what I had to do.

I took gene from his room when he was four and ran away from that house and Bella made a promise that she will find us when she is older. We both agreed and ran way to another house I already bought just in case the step mother went to far. We waited for years for Bella to come but she didn't came but once the news came in from the holo pad I was shocked when I saw that Bella was in a contraption to wipe away your memory by the step mother that abused gene. And since gene is 11 years old I told him about the promise Bella gave and once he saw the news he started crying and said. "S-She forgot (sob) about us (sob) she forgot about us." And I couldn't pass that up so I told him through my programming that Bella hasn't forgot and love might be more powerful then a machine.

And once we defeated computer supreme we we're free from technopolis so that crazy step mother doesn't destroy gene's best life and mine but once he left the chameleon to me and said he would be back before dark.. he never came back so I got worried and tried calling out for gene but he still didn't came back. After five weeks three people and a thing found me and took me to gene.. we we're reunited. "And that is why we are here in the first place instead of technopolis where the abusive step mother is." I told the story and everyone was so wow'd I didn't know they like my stories and I am an old timer so I guess that's why and gene's new pals are very nice even this Alexander's father fellow is nice as well. he never really is mean or rude except for his knight Gareth though once I looked away for one moment I saw gene looking moody as ever so I had to investigate like a true guardian should.

"Hey pal what's the matter?" I asked and he looked at me very sadly. Once we reunited he changed into some clean clothes from technopolis he's so used to that stuff it's not funny I think it's part of his OCD and autism he has once he is born (he might have autism we just don't know about it). "Oh nothing much just wondering if Bella will ever get out of that hypnosis she's in." He asked and as always I have to talk to him about all this. "Of course she will we just have to wait for the right time." I told him and he nodded understanding me.. maybe. "I'll be in my room don't come in unless it's important or if you want to ask me." Gene said and just like that he went into his room. 'Oh boy I just can't see him so unhappy there is gotta be something that can- I got it.' I thought and went to where alex is and I hope he can help me.

Alex's p.o.v

I was just going around in my room looking for some water for the rose I have but I can't stop thinking about my other little rose he's just so cute with those puppy eyes when I look at him, once I found the watering can and watered the black rose I heard a knock on my door, I stopped watering the rose and walked to the door and saw it was Lenny gene's robot companion I always wondered what he is doing here. "What are you doing here Lenny?" I asked and he wanted to come in but his robotic eye has caught the sight of my rose I bought from the flower shop keeper. "That is an interesting rose?" Lenny asked and I had to answer. "It May be small and mean death to your loved ones but it really means just misunderstood. It was wilting when I bought this but once I found gene tortured by the black baron and took care of him the rose is getting better the exact same time at gene is... and what they both have in common is they both tried to protect them self's but needed someone to take care of them and their small and adorable.. did I say that out loud."