서른

Three months later

Jungkooks pov

I sit on the couch and kai walks into the room "was the bath alright? Not too hot or cold?" I shake my head "it was fine... Thank you" he sits next to me "what's wrong" I look at him "it's been three months..." he nods "oh..."

I lean into his touch "he won't be here for the birth of the baby...w-will you be there?" he nods "if you really want me there then of course... I won't leave your side" I smile and he wraps his arms around me. I nuzzle my face into the crook of his neck "you are an amazing friend kai... Thank you" he smiles "its what friends are for"

He releases a calming scent which helps me calm down and I grip his shirt tightly still thinking about jimin

Kai hasn't left my side since jimin left... He really is an amazing friend and probably the only other alpha other than jimin that I 100% trust now...

Jimins pov.

I sit on the couch staring at my phone at a photo of jungkook when my friend jisung walks into the room "Alright bitch you've been sat on that couch for five minutes longer than you usually do... What's wrong?" he looks at my phone "nevermind you lovesick fool"

I sigh "I miss him... But I can't go back" he sits next to me "why not? You can have a baby when he's ready jimin..." I nod "I know.... But just think... This baby hasn't had a chance to breath air or had a chance to see anything..."

Jisung huffs "it's times like these when I hate having the same last name as you" I look at him "being a park doesn't have anything to do with this" he nods "yes it does cause I can't say parks are dumb... Cause I'm a park"

I roll my eyes "parks ARE dumb then" he slaps my arm making me laugh a little.
He looks at my phone "did he tell you he had it?" I shake my head "I blocked him... I couldn't-"

He cuts me off "jimin.... You dumb fuck.. He might not of had it! What if he changed his mind?!" I nod "unlikely... He seemed adimant that he wanted the abortion... He said I shouldn't come because he was having tha abortion... If he changed his mind he would have let me go"

Jisung sighs "you need to message him jimin and clear things up.... Jeno will be over so-" the door flies open and jeno walks in, jisung pats my shoulder "ring your omega chim... Do it before it's late and he falls for someone else"

He walks to the kitchen and jeno jumps onto the couch "why is everyone so serious in this house? You are all usually screaming and getting drunk" I sigh "it's been three months since I left Korea... Left my omega"

He gasps "ohhhh jeon jungkook right? So many rumours are spreading about him now... He's pregnant and keeps hanging out with kai, they never leave one another's side" my eyes widen "kai?!"

He nods "yeah... They basically live together" I growl a little but jisung stops me by saying "don't assume things jimin! It's usual for an omega to want an alpha by them when they're pregnant!"

I sigh and grip my phone tightly "but kai?....why him?!" jisung walks back in handing me a beer and one to jeno too and then sits on the couch "ring him and find out..."

Jeno nods "if you don't have the guts to ring jungkook then ring one of your other friends to find out...do it soon before you lose them all" I stare at my phone

Maybe I'll ring taehyung..... Maybe?, I don't know...