삼십 오

A/N: I also forgot about this one... And also have no ideas left for it...

A few months later

Jungkooks pov

I giggle a little when jimin walks into the house after work. He walks to me "is yejun in bed?" I nod "yeah, he fed for a little bit and then went straight to bed and fell right to sleep. Tonight was a very peaceful night" he smiles and then pecks my lips "that's great then."

I nod and he puts his bag down "want to watch a movie in bed then with some popcorn?" I smile and nod "sure" we walk to the bedroom and I sit on the bed while he changes into some sweatpants and takes his shirt off.

He lays down next to me and wraps an arm around me. I cuddle up to him and smile a little as he puts on a film. He kisses my head "how was your day today baby?" I smile and look at him "jennie came around earlier and we just gossiped about everything and then I've just been playing with yejun all day"

He smiles "work is so annoying. I don't even wanna think about it anymore" I laugh a little and he then looks at me "i love you baby" I smile "I love you too"

He smirks "did you hear the rumours?" I tilt my head "huh?" he chuckles "the rumours are about us getting married" I roll my eyes "aish. Shut up" he laughs "we'll have the best wedding ever~"

I smile and peck his lips, he deepens the kiss and then we both stop when yejun starts to cry. Jimin smiles "I'll go get him" I giggle and nod. He climbs out of bed and walks to yejuns room.

I sit up and jimin walks back into the room holding yejun. He lays down next to me and lays yejun in the middle of us.
Yejun immediately turns and grips my shirt. I smile and  lay down next to him and gently kiss his head

Jimin looks at us and smiles "I never thought I'd be here with my entire world in front of me" I giggle "you're so cheesey" he smirks "I'm just saying. You and our son mean the world to me"

He tucks some of my hair behind my ear making me smile.

I never dreamt of ending up here with jimin..
But i am so so so glad we did....

This really is the life I had dreams about..
A perfect life with the love of my life and our son...

I couldn't ask for anything else

~T.H.E..E.N.D~