이십 일

JUNGKOOKS Pov

I sit on jimins couch and he chuckles a little "you alright?" I lean against him and whine "no Everything aches" he laughs a little and then kisses my head "that's the joys of your first time baby....." I look at him and then move so I'm sat on his lap and I wrap my arms around his neck.

He puts his arms around my waist "jungkook....will you be my boyfriend?" My eyes widen "wait.... really?" He nods "I don't want this to be a one time thing....I want you to be mine....forever" I smile and then Irene pops into my mind and I sigh "I uh...."

I make eye contact with him and then nod "of course I will" he gasps "really?" I giggle and nod "yeah...." He kisses me deeply Making me gasp but I kiss back and laugh when he lays be down on my back on the couch and hovers above me.

He looks down at me and smiles "you're so beautiful....so many rumours are false about you" I put my hands on his cheeks and smile "I've gotten use to all the rumours now......but now a new one will go around because we're together"

He smirks "as long as it doesn't fuck up our relationship then I don't care" I smile and pull him down to me "nothing will fuck up our relationship" he smiles "good" he kisses me and then pulls away and Huff's when his friends walk through the front door.

We both sit up and he looks at the door "hey guys" Kai gasps dramatically "HOLY SHIT!" I wave "hey guys" chanyeol tilts his head "why are you- ohhhhhhhh" I smile "yeah...give jimin his money guys" they all stare at jimin shocked.

They all then take out $100 and give it to jimin who smirks and then kisses my cheek. I giggle and then move and sit on his lap again "where are the others?" Chen yawns a little and they all sit down "yoongi was moving his stuff into yours like they said and the others were helping so you can go back tomorrow"

I smile "I see"  jimin kisses my head "but I'll come and check on you every night and morning obviously" I giggle and nod "of course" sehun tilts his head "are you two together? What about Irene?" I look down "she said she was happy-"

Kai laughs "she lied....she punched me because she was so angry" my heart shatters "she's angry?" Baekhyun nods "she was acting like her heart was broken in half and then stomped on" I look down "and it's my fault..."

Jimin Huff's and glares at the others "oh shut the fuck up" he grabs my chin and makes me look at him "you heard what she said when we were in the club, she is happy for us and we shouldn't believe anything some assholes tell us...if she's upset then she'll tell us okay? Don't put yourself down....you're happy with me right?"

I nod "of course I am! I love you!" His eyes widen a little "you love me?" I gasp "well.... i-i-i-.... y-yeah?" He smiles "I love you too" I blush and he then kisses my head "see? You love me and I love you....so what does it matter that she isn't happy with us? It's our life jungkook"

I nod "yeah but she's my childhood friend-" he cuts me off "and like I said before if she was your true friend then she would be happy with you and support you with your happy decision...."

I lean my head on his shoulder and he rubs my back and slowly I drift off to sleep while he gently rubs my back and plays with my hair

He's right....if she was my true friend she would be happy for me...maybe the others are lying about how she's angry....maybe shes angry about something else......r-right? I shouldn't fee horrible