아홉

Jungkooks pov

I stand behind the bar serving alphas when Irene walks to the bar and Huff's "jungkookie" I look at her and giggle "he reject you?" She shakes her head "nope!"

I look at her confused "oh? He didn't....what happened?", She smiles "he has the most beautiful voice jungkook! And what happened was he told me he fell in love with me from the first time be saw me! And he even put kisses on the end of our messages last night"

Sometimes I question why I'm friends with this omega.
I look at her "what's his name again?" She looks at me "park jimin...he has silver hair and a gorgeous face" I nod "the one stood behind you?" She turns around quickly and behind her was

he has silver hair and a gorgeous face" I nod "the one stood behind you?" She turns around quickly and behind her was

He looks at me "hey jungkookie" he leans against the bar and smirks. I ruffle his hair "hello jimin....what's with the suit?.... trying to impress someone?" He chuckles "well.....is it impressing you?"

I laugh a little and shove his arm "shut up" I blush a little hearing others in the club whispering
"Jeon jungkook just laughed"
"I've never Hurd him laugh before"
"What does that alpha have that I don't?"
"Isn't that park jimin? The one from the UK?"
"I wish I was that alpha...."

I look at jimin "anyways! Same as usual?" He nods "yeah please...and one for the girl beside me" Irene looks at him "you don't remember me?" He looks at her and I begin making their drinks.

Jimin tilts his head "are you like a celebrity or something?" She shakes her head. Jimin stares at her "well I don't fuck women so you can't be one of them....are you like some pornstar or something?"

I drop the glass in my hand and laugh. Irene glares at him "no! I'm Irene! The girl who phoned you earlier!" Jimin gasps "oh!.....the one who called me a greedy and dumb alpha?" She blushes and looks down "y-yeah...."

I put their drinks on the bar and smile "have a nice night both of you" jimin winks at me and I giggle walking away and serve more coustomers.

((A/N: sorry for the short chapter, I'm losing ideas))