일곱

Jungkooks pov

We walk back to my house. Jimin looks at me "so.....why are you so popular around here anyway?"  I sigh "you really wanna know?", He nods "that's why I asked"

I huff "well before anyone knew about yoongi and Jin being omegas I was the only omega male In this part of town so obviously all the alphas ran towards me....and then rumours started to go around because of my ex boyfriend.....he was a dick and started all these rumours about me having sex a lot and me going out with every alpha I meet"

Jimin scoffs "that's obviously not true though" I nod "exactly....I'm actually the opposite of many of the rumours that go around about me...." He tilts his head "you're a virgin?" I nod "yep....now you know my secret.....well....lots of alphas have been told but nobody believes me..."

He sighs "I believe you.....no omega should be treated like you're treated....it's not right" I sigh "it's not like I can stop it.... rumours spread fast" he nods.
We continue to walk and I smile "thanks for walking me home by the way"

He chuckles "no problem, it was nice getting to know you a little more" I smile and wrap my arms around myself starting to get cold.
By instincts I move closer to him for warmth.
I gulp and stop walking when i feel someone staring at me.

I turn around to see a group of drunk alphas, jimin stops as well and looks at me "what's wrong?" I step back "we have to go....these alphas follow me home everyday....please we need to go" jimin grabs my hand "hey stay in front of me and you'll be fine....aha hold on"

He takes his jacket off and puts it around me. I look at him confused, he turns me around and we continue to walk. I hear the drunk alphas behind us. Jimin growls and wraps his arm around me making me blush a little.
I look behind me a little to see the alphas stopped and glare at jimin.

We arrive at my house a few minutes later. I gasp seeing the alphas waiting behind a tree, jimin walks me to my front door and smiles "see you in work tomorrow then jungkook?", I look at him and then at the alphas "do you....do you want to come in?"

He looks at the alphas behind the tree "you're worried about them?" I nod a little. He nods "sure I'll come in" I open the door and we both walk inside. I close and lock the door, I have about 10 locks on the door and my windows are double glaze and have five locks on each of them, always locked.

I lock the last lock and look at jimin who had taken his shoes off by the door, I take my shoes off and sigh "do you want a drink?" He nods "sure" I walk to the kitchen and he follows me. I gasp and then give him his jacket back to him "thanks..."

He nods "no problem"
I make us both a drink and set it on the table. He looks at me "do those alphas always follow you home?" I nod "yeah but they didn't follow me until today.....today was the first day they started to actually follow me.....other days they would follow me half way home and then give up....but today they followed me all the way home...."

He sighs "they should go to prison for that" I nod "I know....many alphas I meet should go to prison for what they do to me" he chuckles "what about me?" I shake my head "no you seem like an okay alpha.....plus you're friends with yoongi, and im not close to yoongi but I can tell that he's the type of omega to only let responsible and kind alphas in his life"

Jimin nods "I see........"
We continue talking and drinking out drinks. He finishes his and looks at me "well it's late....I should get going" I hesitate but look out the window and gasp when I see the alphas walking up to my house. I shake my head "no! I mean....it's already 2am....you can stay the night!..."

He tilts his head "they're still there???" I nod "them doing shit like this really scared me....I know we're strangers but please just stay the night.....I can't call Jin because he's probably asleep and he's also an omega so wouldn't be much help and all the others are at the club..... please....I'm begging you"

Jimin nods "okay....if you're sure....is there a spare room?", I nod "yeah....I'll sort it out...maybe we can watch a film on the couch first though? I'm kinda hungry" he nods "of course...." I walk into my room and grab an shirt that's way to big for me and some sweatpants.

I walk out the room and to the lounge "here are some clothes to sleep in....they're massive on me so should fit you....the bathroom is the door on the right" he nods "thanks....you chose the film and I'll be back in a second" I nod "okay"

I sit on the couch and jimin walks into the bathroom......I know he is a stranger but these alphas have never done this before and I'm terrified....they're literally at my window trying to look inside.
I whimper hearing them bang on my window.

I curl up in a ball.........I'm so scared.....

I jump when a door opens.

.

Jimin walks out the bathroom and gasps "whoa jeon are you okay?", I shake my head "what if they get in????? They're banging on my window" jimin nods "some are round at the bathroom window as well....I'll call the police"

I nod "o-okay...." He picks his phone up and I whimper more hearing them yelling outside.

After minuets I hear sirens and then there is no more banging or yelling anymore.
I hesitate but stand up and look out the window seeing police officers holding the alphas in handcuffs pushing them into the cars.

Jimin walks outside and talks to the police officer who nods, jimin then walks back inside and closes and locks the door again "the police will make sure this doesn't happen again okay?" I nod "thank you"

He sits on the couch "what film are we watching?" I giggle a little and sit on the other end of the couch "iron man!" He chuckles "I've never seen it" I gasp "you haven't!! We're gonna watch them all!!" He laughs "you really are a fascinating omega" I look at him and smile "thank you"

We both end up falling asleep on the couch watching Iron man.
I don't know why I'm letting some random alpha sleep at my house.....but my wolf isn't panicking so I guess his wolf is nice.....he is also friends with Jin and Hoseok and namjoon who would never be friends with some asshole.....

I'm so scared to be home alone now.....alphas bang on my windows trying to get in.......it's scary and I don't like it.......