Jimins pov

"Hey boys mind if I join you?".

..
.

..

..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I turn around to see a woman stood there

Chanyeol gasps "Irene! Where have you been? We haven't seen you in ages" she smirks "I've been around

Chanyeol gasps "Irene! Where have you been? We haven't seen you in ages" she smirks "I've been around....who's this hottie?" I blush a little when she sits next to me.
I move away from her "I'm-"

"PARK FUCKING JIMIN IS THAT YOU?!!!!" The girl gets pushed out the way by none other than my best friend Kim taehyung. I laugh a little "hello taehyung" he hugs me tightly "you're here! I thought you said you wouldn't walk into a club again?"

I shrug "I was curious about something"  Chen laughs "tae, he wanted to see jeon jungkook" Tae nods sitting next to me "fair enough....he is like....the most beautiful omega on the planet!.....well.....after yoongi but y'know"

I laugh a little "you still in love with him? You haven't confessed?" He shakes his head "have you MET Yoongi? He can be so intimidating" I laugh "he's like a small kitten Tae, man up and ask him out" he pouts "don't come back to Korea just to boss me around park"

I laugh a little "where is yoongi?" Tae gasps "oh yeah! I'm borrowing jimin for a minute guys!" I gasp when he drags me across the dance floor and behind the bar into another room.

My eyes widen seeing namjoon and yoongi sat there. They both look at me "holy fuck..." Namjoon chuckles "is that really park jimin?" I nod "it's me.....I came here cause I was curious" Tae nods "he was here to check out jungkook"

Namjoon chuckles "I swear that boy is the main reason we actually get people in the club" I chuckle "you own the place right?" He nods "indeed I do...." Yoongi smirks "what happened to your chubby cheeks chimmy" I roll my eyes and stick my tounge out at him

Jungkooks pov

I

tilt my head seeing Taehyung (my colleague) pulling the man that just sung into the back room.
I huff when two alphas start to fight over who gets my attention.

I huff and walk into the back room "namjoon-" I gasp a little seeing the man from before

I start coughing madly and I turn away from the room. The door opens more "whoa are you alright jungkook?" I stop coughing and nod "I'm fine....there is a fight outside....I think it's the same alphas as before"

Namjoon Huff's "for fucks sake...those two keep fighting...." He walks out. I look at the man again and then blush and walk away.....holy fuck he is one hot as fuck alpha.....

I walk back behind the bar and watch namjoon kick the two alphas out. I gasp a little seeing Irene walk to me "hey Kookie.....an alpha just pushed me away again" I pout "lucky" she Huff's "Kookie!" I laugh "alright alright I'm sorry.....but I just wish there weren't so many rumours about me.....it gets annoying"

She giggles and nods "fair enough....the alpha was hot as fuck though.....you know the one that sung after you?" I chuckle "yeah....I think he's friends with Kai and that group.... namjoon has mentioned him before I think....I'm not sure"

She Huff's "he would be the perfect alpha for me!" I giggle "you say that about many alphas....what if he's gay?" She scoffs "there is no way an alpha like him is gay" I nod "you said that about me Irene and look how wrong you were"

We both laugh.
I huff when an alpha comes behind the bar "hey cutie~" I roll my eyes "sir this is staff only, please step out from behind the bar" I gasp when he slaps my ass. I growl and slap him "don't touch me!"
He gasps "I am talking to your manager! You're sure to get fired!" I roll my eyes "whatever...."

I blush a little seeing the make from before walking back out....he is really handsome........
I've never said this about an alpha before......
Maybe I should talk to him??

No defiantly not