십칠

Jungkooks pov

I stand outside leaning against the wall mumbling to myself. I jump when I hear jimins voice "did she tell you something bad about me?" I look at him "no.....we made a promise when we were younger to help one another get an alpha.....and apparently...." I sigh and look down "I stole you away from her"

He scoffs "I'm my own person so I chose who I like....just ignore her" I sigh "I can't....she was my only friend for years...it would hurt her if I suddenly went out with you" he sighs "jungkook....if she's your true friend then she will be happy for you....if she walks away then maybe that friendship wasn't one you should hold on to"

I look at him and he looks down "look Jungkook....I like you...and you might just think I'm just another desperate alpha....but if you give me a chance I will treat you like a prince...that's all I ask....one chance and then if you really want....I'll go out with Irene if you reject me"

He looks at me and I sigh

"I know Irene like I know my own mind jimin

"I know Irene like I know my own mind jimin.....she would be broken....." I look away. He grabs my hands "jungkook....we have to make some changes to get what makes us happy....yes some people might get hurt but the one person you should always take care of is yourself and if you aren't happy then what's the point anymore?"

I look at him and nod my head a little and then I see Irene walk outside and look at us. I step back and take my hands back "I uh......see you inside jimin...." He goes to speak but I gesture to Irene and then walk inside

A friendship with a broken heart it is......as long as irene is happy.....then so am I....