이십 육

Jimins pov

I stand in the room with Irene, she sighs "well...I wanted to ask something" I nod "go ahead then...stop hesitating...I'm not gonna bite" she fiddles with her skirt "will you dance with me? Just tonight! Then I won't come near you again" I look her up and down and shake my head "I'm sorry but I'm taken...no dancing with anyone but him"

She gasps "but why? I'm his best friend!"

"He said no....god...girls really do fucking annoy me"

We turn around and I smirk a little seeing jungkook leaning against the wall

He opens his eyes and looks at us "do you not understand the word no?" Irene gulps "w-well I

He opens his eyes and looks at us "do you not understand the word no?" Irene gulps "w-well I...I just wanted one dance! Its not anything bad!...t-thats all I want" jungkook walks to me and wraps his arms around my neck "then you know what it is like to want~"

I chuckle "you were there the whole time weren't you?", He smiles "you thought I'd trust you in the same room as her alone? You thought wrong" I put my hands on his waist "you're so mean~" he licks his lips and then looks at Irene "treat people how you wanna be treated.right?.... noona" her eyes widen and she looks down

I sigh "I would advise you not to come near us again Irene" she looks at me "what?! Jungkook you're leaving me for a dumb alpha?!" My eyes widen "dumb alpha?!! Bitch!" Jungkook turns away "dumb alpha? You mean the alpha YOU FELL IN LOVE WITH?!...trust me babe you ain't gonna get an alpha with that attitude~"

Her eyes darken "you're my friend jungkook! I don't want to hurt you!!" He laughs "ITS TOO FUCKING LATE FOR THAT!" His eyes begin to turn yellow and I pull him closer to me, he growls at her "you said you were happy for me! you LIED to me! And then you have the fucking audacity to tell me to break up with him!! You think that didn't hurt me?!"

She tears up "I lied because I knew if I said I liked him you'd be heartbroken"I cut them off "guys! Seriously....I have my own opinions...I chose jungkook and you should be fine with that...if jungkook rejected me then I certainly wouldn't have gone out with you! I'm not some fucking pup that you decide my feelings...now FUCK OFF!"

They Both whimper and jungkook turns to me his eyes going back to normal. I wrap my arms around Jungkook and glare at Irene "haven't you done enough to him?...just leave him alone Irene...he isn't your friend anymore"

She looks at me and then at Jungkook "kookie-" jungkook bury's his head in the crook of my neck and I kiss his cheek.
Irene sighs "you know where I am if everything goes wrong..... remember what I said before jungkook" she walks out

Jungkook steps back and sighs. He takes a deep breath "what a fucking bitch" I see sadness in his eyes. I kiss his head "you don't need her baby...you have me and all your other hyungs"
He looks at me and nods "you're right!" He smiles widely

He giggles "let's go!" He pulls me out the room and pushes me the other side of the bar "you're still a coustomer so that side of the bar please~" I chuckle and lean against the bar "of course

He giggles "let's go!" He pulls me out the room and pushes me the other side of the bar "you're still a coustomer so that side of the bar please~" I chuckle and lean against the bar "of course...I won't move a muscle~"

He giggles and then kisses my cheek "thank you....for making me see she isn't worth it" I smile "anything for you baby...I want something later though~" he winks at me "I get off in an hour~" he then walks away and I chuckle

Aish...this damn omega...