서른 하나

10 months later
(jk had the baby 4 months before)
Jimins pov

I stare at my phone and I tear up "I'm a fucking horrible person" I was currently at the mall and kai sent me a photo.... Jungkook had the baby

I stand up and jeno walks to me "did you get the photo?" I sigh "I didn't know! How was I supposed to know?!"

"maybe if you stayed around you would have known"

I gasp and turn around and see

"j-Jungkook...i-" he cuts me off "I went through a whole pregnancy without you! YOU said you wanted a baby so I had a baby!! And then you just left!! You block me on everything! HOW COULD I HAVE TOLD YOU?!"

I step back "you were so adminant to get rid of it-" he cuts me off "but then I realised how much I loved you!! I realise how much I wanted us to be a family so I had our son and-and you just left!"

My eyes widen "you had a boy?" he nods "yes....his name is park yejun" I step towards him "Park?" he steps back "yes....he is your son jimin, and as much as I dispise you right now.... You should meet him.."

He gestures to the exit "well?" I nod "yeah okay" we walk out, jeno and jisung follow us.

I gasp a little seeing kai holding yejun in his arms. He looks at me "hello jimin" I nod "hey kai..." he gently passes me yejun and I look down at him, he opens his eyes and looks up at me

" he gently passes me yejun and I look down at him, he opens his eyes and looks up at me

I sigh "I'm so sorry..." I hold him tightly and tears roll down my cheeks.  I kiss his head "youre already so handsome" jisung looks at him "whoa chim... He kinda looks like you already!"

Jeno walks to jungkook and shakes his hand "I'm jeno" jungkook smiles "im jungkook... Lovely to meet you" jungkook then looks at me "I'm giving you a choice jimin.... And this for the best for our son....you either come back to Korea and we raise him together as aquantences... Or you stay here... And-and you raise him"

My eyes widen "what?" he nods "they are the options jimin!" he looks away. I look at jeno who glares at me "don't pick the dumb option jimin" jisung nods "or I'll slap you" I look at jungkook "I want to raise him together"

Jungkook nods and then shoves a plane ticket to my chest "the flight leaves tomorrow morning, don't be late" he takes yejun from me and walks to kai "let's go to the hotel" kai nods "alright.."

I grab kais wrist "wait! A-are you two-" kai shakes his head "no! Of course not...i wouldn't do that to you jimin" jungkook scoffs "why is it any of your business anyways... YOU were the one who left"

I let go of kais wrist "y-yeah... Sorry" I wipe my tears and they walk away.
I look down "I really fucked up didn't I?" jeno and jisung nod "yeah obviously" I look down "I can't fucking do anything right"

Jisung shakes his head "not with that attitude...if you want to get him back you have to fight for it jimin... You won't be able to get him back by being depressed" I nod "I know.... But he hates me"

Jeno nods "obviously... Anyone would if there alpha did what you did" I sigh "well... How do I get him back?" they both smirk which just tells me I've made a mistake asking that question

They both pull me into the mall making me gasp

I can't believe he had the baby..... I have a son.... WE have a son...
I shouldn't have left..
I feel terrible...