열 여섯

Jungkooks pov

I giggle a little seeing Irene sit next to Jimin and jimin reject her....I shouldn't laugh but it's slightly funny, she walks behind the bar to me and sighs "I thought we agreed to help one another to get alphas nor steal them..." My eyes widen and she walks away.

I look at jimin who was looking at me and then I look down and sigh

*Flashback

I giggle seeing my best friend Irene running to me "Kookie!!! I'm 7 today!!" I giggle and hug her "Irene I'm only 6 you're making me feel like a baby!" She giggles "an alpha spoke to me today!! He was soooo cute he's basically my boyfriend already" I tilt my head "Boyfriend?"

She nods "and we'll get married and you can be at the wedding!" I giggle and nod "yay!" She smiles "I'll help you find an alpha too Kookie when you get a bit older" I nod "and I'll help you if you need help too! Because we're best friends forever!!" She nods and then we sit down underneath a tree.

End of flashback*

I look at Irene who was sat alone. I huff and then chuck the glass I was holding and walk into the back room where namjoon and Jin were. They look at me confused

I take a deep breath "I'm not stealing her alpha right?! Like its not MY fault that he likes me and rejected her! Like its not my fault! Right?! This is the first alpha apart from you guys that I've felt comfortable with! So technically it's not my fault that my omega is telling me to mate with him!! RIGHT?!"

Jin chuckles "this is about jimin and Irene right?" I nod and then sit down "I always said to Irene ever since we were little that I would support her with whatever she wants.....and I still will.....but why can't she just be happy for me?.....I've finally found an alpha I get along with...."

I look down "but I don't want to lose my friendship with her...it would break her if I started going out with jimin" namjoon sighs "sometimes it's better to do what your wolf is telling you.....yes it might hurt others but in the end you and jimin would be happy together....and if Irene doesn't appreciate that and accept that....then maybe that friendship isn't worth keeping anyway"

I look at him and then nod "I guess.....but Irene has always been there for me" Jin laughs a little "it isn't selfish to let yourself go a little kook.... you've been alone ever since j- I mean... he ....what he did to you was Disgusting and it's amazing and a miracle that you've actually taken interest in another alpha....maybe this could help you get even better....it might hurt Irene but she should be happy for you..."

Yoongi walks in "jungkook....jimin is asking for you..." I stand up "I'm coming..." Jin and namjoon smile "go and get your alpha kook" I blush a little and then walk out to jimin "how can I help you?" He smirks "you seemed sad....what happened?" I shake my head "nothing....Irene just reminded me of something which made me have an crisis in my head....it's nothing don't worry"

Suho smirks "ready for the sex on the beach? Jimins got a huge dick" I smirk and pull jimin closer to me "I'm sure I can take it~ see you at the beach alpha~" I ghost my lips over his gently brushing against his and then I pull away and smirk walking away.

If I get with jimin I will break Irene.......I don't know what to do......
A relationship but break a friendship.....
Or a friendship but a broken heart...