스물 일곱

One week later
Jungkooks pov

I stand behind the bar stabbing the wall with a metal straw. Me and Jimin had an argument and he sent me to timeout! I'm not a pup! He's a stupid alpha!

I sense an alpha behind me "timeout pup?" I turn around to see Kai there. I nod "that stupid alpha thinks I'm still a pup!" Kai chuckles "jimin is stressed...your scent has changed apparently...and you've been moody lately"

My eyes darken "THATS why he started this argument?! Where is he? HEY!" The music stops and everyone turns to me. I jump over the bar "jimin!" He turns to me and smirks "yes?" He brushes his hair back with his hand and I gulp a little

He walks to me "did I say you could leave timeout?" I scoff "I'm not a pup anymore jimin! Why are you acting like this!!" He looks at me "you smell different! Have you been with another alpha?! Okay I'm worried! Am I not good enough?!"

My eyes widen "you think I'm cheating on you?! I've been with you this whole week!!!" His eyes start to go red "then why do you smell different!? Your scent isn't the same!", Before I can speak yoongi walks to me "follow me"

I look at him "why?" He growls "don't fucking question me!" I glare at jimin and then jump off the bar and follow yoongi into the..... toilets "the fuck?" He holds Something out to me "piss on this" my eyes widen "you want me to piss on this?....why"

He Huffs "you sound like a fucking toddler right now...PISS ON THE FUCKING STICK!" He puts it in my hand "wait...isn't this a pregnancy test?!" He walks out the room "now piss on it!" He closes the door and I gasp hearing it lock "I DONT WANNA PISS ON IT!! IM NOT PREGNANT! LET ME OUT BEFORE I GOUGE YOUR EYES OUT!!"

Yoongi then hits the door "PISS ON THE STICK OR ILL SEND KAI IN THERE!" My eyes widen and I huff "FINE!" I do the pregnancy test and then wipe it clean. I then kick the door "LET ME OUT!" The door unlocks and I gasp seeing jimin stood there

I hide the test behind my back quickly and glare at him "get the fuck away from me...I don't want to talk to you!" I walk to yoongi who was stood talking to Kai and suho. He looks at me "did you piss on it?" I huff "yes" he nods "now go and show jimin"

I feel jimin staring at me and I then slide the test into my pocket "what?! I haven't even looked at it! I don't want to talk to him!" Yoongi walks to me and then grabs the test out my pocket "HEY!" He runs to jimin and I run after him "Give that back!!"

He smirks "JIMIN CATCH!!" Jimin tilts his head and yoongi then throws the test to him and he catches it in his hand. I stop running feeling a pain in my stomach, i wince and then walk back to Kai and suho "I didn't even get to see what it said"

Jimin walks to me "why was I given this? Who's is this?" I turn around and look at the test "that is...Kai's" Kai looks at me shocked "you- excuse me? What?" I grab it and then gasp "whoa Kai you're pregnant! That's amazing!!" Kai shakes his head "that is not mine...I don't take it up the ass"

I look at suho who shakes his head "nope...you sure it ain't yours! Yoongi told you to piss on Something" jimins eyes widen "this is yours?" I look at him and then hear namjoon use the microphone and say "JUNGKOOKIE EVERYONE!"

I then run from the bar onto the stage not answering him. I take the mic from namjoon and my gaze falls on jimin who was now talking to yoongi

Shit shit shit...he can't find out it's mine....I'm not having a baby!....he can't find out!!!

What do I fucking do now?!!! Ugh! Dumb alphas!