열한

Jimins pov

I watch jungkook talking to yoongi and giggling. I smile a little and gasp when Kai nudges my arm "you're in loooooooooooooove~" I roll my eyes "everyone loves him Kai I'm no different"

Suho nods "uh hu yet you're the only one he actually talks to" I look at suho and then sigh and then jump when someone sits on my lap. I look at them and my breath hitches seeing jungkook looking at me with his head tilted cutely

He smiles "you don't like me talking to you?" I shake my head "I never said that....why did you think that?" He pouts "you sighed when he said about me only talking to you....don't you like me?"

He giggles more. I chuckle "you're drunk pup....now you should go home" he grips my shirt and shakes his head "I'm scared of the meanies" I tilt my head "the meanies?.........you mean the alphas that follow you home?" He nods

I look at yoongi who was giggling while led across taehyungs lap. I laugh a little and then look at him "you wanna come to mine? Namjoon, yoongi and tae will be there and Jin and Hobi are nextdoor" he scrunches his nose up cutely and nods "and cuddles?" I chuckle and nod "loads of cuddles"

Yoongi pouts "I want cuddles too!" Taehyung laughs a little "I'll give you lots and lots of cuddles" I pick jungkook up bridal style and he giggles gripping my shirt, I look at the others "see you guys tomorrow at the café?" They all nod. Chanyeol smirks "get that ass jimin"

I glare at him "shut the fuck up dude" I walk out the club holding jungkook and walk to my apartment. I open the door and walk to my bedroom and lay jungkook on the bed "alright pup do you want some clothes?" He nods "hoodie hoodie hoodie!"

I sigh "pup my hoodies all have my scent on them so you probably don't want th-" I gasp when he starts to cry. My eyes widen "whoa whoa whoa pup what happened?!" He pouts "I want hoodie.....am I not allowed hoodie"

I sigh and nod "of course you are....wait here okay?" He giggles and nods. I chuckle "you are seriously cute when you're drunk" he giggles and I walk to my wardrobe and then pull out a hoodie and some sweatpants for him and pass them to him.

He pouts and chucks the sweatpants back at me and shakes his head. I gasp and turn away when he takes my jacket he was in off revealing his bare chest.

I grab the sweatpants and a shirt and walk to the bathroom and change.
I walk back into the bedroom and smile seeing jungkook sat on the bed in only my hoodie and boxers. He looks at me and pouts "why shirt?",

I tilt my head "huh?" He points at my shirt "why shirt? No no no....no shirt" he stands up and I gasp when he starts to take my shirt off. I stop him "whoa whoa whoa pup stop this" he shakes his head "but jiminie!"

I chuckle "alright calm down....will you go to sleep nicely?" He nods "yep now shirt off!" I laugh a little "jeez....so many rumours aren't true about you" he sits on the bed and I take my shirt off and then climb onto the bed and gasp when he pushes me so I'm led down and then he lays his head on my chest and snuggle closer to me and yawn.

I stroke his hair and he giggles and closes his eyes and I chuckle when I hear his cute snores. I look at him and sigh "so many people are so wrong about you pup.....you're not what people say..."

I close my eyes and slowly drift into sleep.
I hope he doesn't hate me tomorrow morning.....I mean he was drunk so he didnt know what he was doing or saying.....I really hope he doesn't hate me tomorrow