Jungkooks pov

I roll my eyes listening to the horrible flirting from some alphas who stand at the bar. I sigh and look at one alpha who smirks
"Im here! What's your other two wishes?"
I look at him and then lean towards him "you really wanna know?~" he bites his lip and nods

I lick my lips "number two~.......I wish........for you to have some human decency!!! And number three! for you to take your head out of your ass and for you to walk away from the bar!!!" His eyes widen

I walk to serve another alpha and he smirks "hey beautiful, did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"
I scoff "no but It stung like a bitch when I crawled out from hell" his eyes widen a little and then he leans towards me "don't your feet hurt? you've been running in my head all day~"

I place his drink in front of him and nod "yeah I guess they do hurt, chasing people in their nightmares is hard work" I cross my arms and he gulps "your pants would look great on my bedroom floor"
I nod "well you can go to Walmart and get some for $10....they should have the same ones I'm wearing..."

He stares at me shocked. I smirk and then walk to the other end of the bar and huff listening to another alphas stupid flirting "hey beautiful baby...can I buy you a drink?" I shake my head "no but I'll take the money though"

Another one joins in "will you go out with me this Saturday?" I pretend to think a little and then sigh "dammit sorry I have a headache this weekend" he rolls his eyes "go on....don't be shy~ just ask me out~ I know you want to~"

I nod "okay....please go out" he leans towards me "I can make you very Happy~" I gasp "why? Are you leaving?" He glares at me and then sighs "just see a movie with me?" I shake my head "already seen it" he tilts his head "I didn't even say which movie" I smile innocently and then walk away and serve a few more coustomers

A new coustomer walks in and looks at me, I huff seeing that he's an alpha, he looks at me and releases a scent that will make other omegas go crazy. I groan and cover my nose and roll my eyes when he smirks "have I seen you some place before?~"

I nod "yeah and that's why I don't go there anymore" he ignores that and then moves closer to me "so feisty~ where have you been all my life" I huff and step away from him "I've been hiding from you"

I see yoongi walk out from the back room signalling my break. I walk out from behind the bar and sit down in the V.I.P area and growl a little when an alpha walks over "is this seat empty?", I nod "yeah and this one will be too if you sit down"  he doesn't move "I know how to please an omega~" I nod "then Please leave me alone"

He Huff's and then walks off. I grab my drink and roll my eyes when a drunk alpha walks do me "your place or mine baby?" I look at him "both....you go to yours and I'll go to mine....now bye bye" he moves closer to me "I can see forever in your eyes~" I nod and push him away "all I can see is never in yours"

I stand up and walk over to jimin, Kai and their group. Suho looks at me "hey baby~ what's your sign" I look at him "stop" he looks down "sorry" I look at jimin who chuckles "you alright?" I shake my head and then push Kai out the way and sit next to jimin "no alphas are pissing me off"

He laughs a little "so you walk over to a group of alphas?" I nod "yes because I know some of you guys have a bit of human decency" he chuckles "I see...." Chanyeol looks at me "why'd you push Kai out the way though?" I look at him "why are you speaking to me?" He looks down.

I cross my arms and then take a sip of my drink. I gasp when someone bumps into me and I spill my drink. I turn around to see a group of drunk omegas and alphas dancing to the sexual music. I glare at them all and then growl.

I gasp a little when jimin makes me sit down "don't cause a scene....just drink my drink." He hands me his drink and then takes his jacket off and wraps it around me "you can just put the jacket on and take your shirt off since there's alcohol all over your shirt" I huff and nod "thanks....I'll be back in two minutes"

I put the drink down and then walk to the back room to change my shirt to jimins jacket.

Why is he doing all of this for me? Well I'm just glad he's not an asshole like most other alphas I know...